Because of Yurt, I'm trying to post a Poll.

'Voting someone off the Island'.

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Not the Moderators.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just the Moderators.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Jack you want to make this a popularity/hate contest. Nah I'll pass, only those who break the rules should get slapped.

No. I was thinking it would be more a 'fun' exercise. Now, granted, I hadn't thought it all the way through. Jade brings up a good point. This could devolve into a Red Team/Blue Team divide. How terrible would it be if Grind, Leader of Red Team, would target Blue Team members for 'assassination'. Like each month, Grind and his Goon Squad, would pick a Blue Team member to castrate for a day. Or, what if YOU had a chance to bounce Mason, Jade, Owl, or Heavens forbid, ME, off the Island. This thing could get out of hand. Thankfully, Polls will be closing in about 4 hours and we can put this all behind us.

No. I was thinking it would be more a 'fun' exercise. Now, granted, I hadn't thought it all the way through. Jade brings up a good point. This could devolve into a Red Team/Blue Team divide. How terrible would it be if Grind, Leader of Red Team, would target Blue Team members for 'assassination'. Like each month, Grind and his Goon Squad, would pick a Blue Team member to castrate for a day. Or, what if YOU had a chance to bounce Mason, Jade, Owl, or Heavens forbid, ME, off the Island. This thing could get out of hand. Thankfully, Polls will be closing in about 4 hours and we can put this all behind us.

:bigthink:

Should JPP Members (those in Good Standing) be allowed to participate in a 'Vote someone off the Island".

Each month, the Membership would take a Vote, and the person with the most Votes would be 'tossed off the Island for a day'. Like, let's say that idiot Truth Detector would get the most Votes. He would be 'banned' for a day, then receive 'immunity' for the next year. This would be one way to say "Shut the Hell up" to our Most Annoying members.

Course, this could cause some to get the Red Ass, and have a hissy fit, so THAT should be a consideration.

And, as a side and optional question: (rubbing chin) Should Moderators like Grind and Phantasmal also be subject to this 'Vote someone off the Island'?

You don't want that snowflake; you'd be one of the first morons to go. :laugh:

if you idiots would ignore him too I wouldn't have to see what he said when you quote him......

Sorry about that.

Sometimes I'm bored and Jack lowering his head and sticking his ass in the air, it become just to tempting to not give it a kick.

Especially since he attached the "kick me" sign.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Should JPP Members (those in Good Standing) be allowed to participate in a 'Vote someone off the Island".

Each month, the Membership would take a Vote, and the person with the most Votes would be 'tossed off the Island for a day'. Like, let's say that idiot Truth Detector would get the most Votes. He would be 'banned' for a day, then receive 'immunity' for the next year. This would be one way to say "Shut the Hell up" to our Most Annoying members.

Course, this could cause some to get the Red Ass, and have a hissy fit, so THAT should be a consideration.

And, as a side and optional question: (rubbing chin) Should Moderators like Grind and Phantasmal also be subject to this 'Vote someone off the Island'?

Wouldn't work. We tried it. Watermark kept finding ways to log on.

Him disappearing would be great, but this isn't a game, and Republicans far outnumber liberals here. So you'd be a more likely contender then him, if you think about it.
We far outnumber you government disciples? That's a laugh. It's 50/50, maybe.

will someone remind Mason he's on ignore.........for some reason he likes to waste his time responding with things I never see.......

Back