Because the lesser of two evils is still evil...

An odd legal theory. Zenmode believes the only way to establish guilt is if someone announces they are going to commit a crime
The only question with Zen is if he is more of the stupid type magat like LyingFish or TOP or is he more the dishonest to the core type, like Terry.

either option is up in the air at the moment.

The only question with Zen is if he is more of the stupid type magat like LyingFish or TOP or is he more the dishonest to the core type, like Terry.

either option is up in the air at the moment.
Right.
People who deliberately lie are always thinking up ways to sound credible.

we get it. You have a brain and you refuse to use it.

Again 'no one can quote Gotti saying kill that person so i will never believe it'.

People like you exist, where no evidence is proof to you as you do not want to be convinced.

Explain to me what you think Bannon meant then?

explain to me how the SAME fake electors plot was playing out in so many States with the same lawyers in the Trump campaign being charged in ALL OF THEM?

use your brain and explain that.

Do you really think spontaneously all these States decided on fake electors and just happened to use the same template forms and consult with the same Trump campaign people?

I know, i know, none of that is evidence to you. Only Trump saying 'yup i did it' will be.
This isn't about fake electors. This is about the violence of J6 and the claim that Trump PERSONALLY orchestrated it. Nothing he said during the speech is any different than the rhetoric of other politicians. There's nothing in writing (emails, texts, etc) the implicate him in orchestrating the violence.

What is there?

An odd legal theory. Zenmode believes the only way to establish guilt is if someone announces they are going to commit a crime
Nope. Planning a crime is a crime. Attempting to commit a crime is a crime. Committing a crime is a crime.

If you're going to claim that Trump planned J6, then you need to provide something to back up the claim.

Nope. Planning a crime is a crime. Attempting to commit a crime is a crime. Committing a crime is a crime.

If you're going to claim that Trump planned J6, then you need to provide something to back up the claim.
I have multiple times. You ignore it. Like all Trump supporters, you pretend to be naive.

I have multiple times. You ignore it. Like all Trump supporters, you pretend to be naive.
You provided a belief on multiple dots that you believe are connected. That's not evidence of Trump doing anything. That is you making assumptions.

You provided a belief on multiple dots that you believe are connected. That's not evidence of Trump doing anything. That is you making assumptions.
If you refuse to look at the evidence, be honest. Quit the Trump sucker routine.

You act as if we exist in a court of law and only evidence that would convict counts and that is not how real life works.

Of course the fake electors matter unless a person, you, is trying to ignore direct evidence.

Of course what Bannon and Trump said and did matters. We have provided lots of back up, which you hand wave away.

Any objective person can see the connection from the Fake Electors to the Jan 6th riots all connected to one man at the top, Trump.

He was the only benefactor of all these actions or as they say in law 'the person who stood to benefit'.

You wave it all away and convince yourself none if matters, none of it is proof Trump had any involvement.

that is because you bought the Trump game and are stupid or you are dishonest.

Yes on "Star Trek future", but that's where the human race is headed. Those predicting doom and gloom are simply simple-minded.
Now THAT'S where the wheels come off of your "rational" discussion. Just because someone points out the reality based flaws of one predicted future does NOT make them "simple-minded". One could use your stance to label anyone who actually takes to heart a science fiction show as a plausible fact. Just saying.

Now THAT'S where the wheels come off of your "rational" discussion. Just because someone points out the reality based flaws of one predicted future does NOT make them "simple-minded". One could use your stance to label anyone who actually takes to heart a science fiction show as a plausible fact. Just saying.
Sure, it could simply be paranoia instead of simple-mindedness but since half of the human population is on the backside of the IQ bell curve, simple-mindedness is more likely. :)

Following the trends is a mathematical projection of the future. The trends are larger populations with less casualties due to war, famine, disease, etc. The Four Horsemen are less of a concern today even though there are still concerns such as killing many humans due to simple-minded reasons.

If his best quality is that he's gay, then he isn't much of a candidate for anything. That'd be like dead last on my list of reasons to vote for someone--their sexual proclivity. If the best you can do as a political candidate is tell the world what you do in bed, then you aren't worth voting for.

But it's the only thing he has to be proud of...

Libertarianism is an exercise in mental masturbation. Coffee house bullshit. Politics for the cool kids.
In short, you have no idea what you are talking about ... as is evidenced by your exclusive hurling of dispersions.

But feel free to help enable an autocratic dictator.
Who would that be? You don't provide enough information.

Your vote, your choice.
Nope. The DNC is now deciding the elections for us all.

Sure, it could simply be paranoia instead of simple-mindedness but since half of the human population is on the backside of the IQ bell curve, simple-mindedness is more likely. :)

Following the trends is a mathematical projection of the future. The trends are larger populations with less casualties due to war, famine, disease, etc. The Four Horsemen are less of a concern today even though there are still concerns such as killing many humans due to simple-minded reasons.
Oh GTFU will ya please? What makes you think that YOU are more intelligent than half the world population? Hint: you're not. The wise man knows that there are many things yet to learn. SPECULATION, WISHFUL THINKING IS NO LEARNING. So put the wheels back on, put your ego in check and just be happy that we have a mutual basis of agreement here.

Back