Beepers explode in Lebanon

BEIRUT, Sept 17 (Reuters) - At least three people were killed and more than 1,000 others including Hezbollah fighters, medics and Iran's envoy to Beirut were wounded on Tuesday when the pagers they use to communicate exploded across Lebanon, security sources told Reuters.
A Hezbollah official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the detonation of the pagers was the "biggest security breach" the group had been subjected to in nearly a year of conflict with Israel

is this An Austin Power international man of mystery movie?
6bizx6.jpg

The pagers that exploded had been newly acquired by Hezbollah after the group’s leader ordered members to stop using cell phones, warning they could be tracked by Israeli intelligence. A Hezbollah official told The Associated Press the pagers were a new brand the group had not used before.

At about 3:30 p.m. local time on Tuesday, pagers started heating up and then exploding in the pockets and hands of those carrying them -- particularly in a southern Beirut suburb and the Beqaa region of eastern Lebanon where Hezbollah has a strong presence, and in Damascus, where several Hezbollah members were wounded, Lebanese security officials and a Hezbollah official said. The Hezbollah official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to the press.

The pagers that exploded had been newly acquired by Hezbollah after the group’s leader ordered members to stop using cell phones, warning they could be tracked by Israeli intelligence. A Hezbollah official told The Associated Press the pagers were a new brand the group had not used before.

At about 3:30 p.m. local time on Tuesday, pagers started heating up and then exploding in the pockets and hands of those carrying them -- particularly in a southern Beirut suburb and the Beqaa region of eastern Lebanon where Hezbollah has a strong presence, and in Damascus, where several Hezbollah members were wounded, Lebanese security officials and a Hezbollah official said. The Hezbollah official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to the press.

Hezbollah will now do something stupid and get their asses handed to them on a platter.

Yep! Netanyahoooooooooo has to go!

All he is doing is digging a deeper hole!

This is not in the best interest of the Israelis!

This is just more hate- Hate begets Hate! [Old Jewish Proverb]
Nuttinbuttayahoo is evil

Anyone who kills innocents to cover up their crimes are

Both this victim and Nuttinbuttayahoo the perp are evil

Sometimes life if like that

Hezbollah is pissed!

Hezbollah leaders killed, thousands of people injured in pager explosions in Lebanon, Syria​

The pager attack killed at least nine people, including at least two Hezbollah members and an eight-year-old girl. Ali Ammar, the son of one of Hezbollah’s members in the Lebanese parliament was among the dead.

Iranian state-run IRNA news agency said Mojtaba Amani, the country’s ambassador, was slightly wounded and being treated at a hospital.

The wave of explosions continued for around an hour after the first detonations, which took place at about 3:45 p.m. local time. It’s not immediately clear how the devices were detonated, but the pagers are how Hezbollah communicates, Reuters reported.

A Hezbollah official who spoke anonymously with the AP said the explosions were a result of “a security operation” that targeted the devices.

People were seen lying on the pavement with wounds on their hands or near their pants pockets, where the devices were.

In the past, Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah warned the group’s members not to carry cellphones because Israel could track them to carry out strikes, the AP reported.

Nuttinbuttayahoo is evil

Anyone who kills innocents to cover up their crimes are

Both this victim and Nuttinbuttayahoo the perp are evil

Sometimes life if like that
I would never disparage any Religion. And I do not try to get in-between the Christian Faith and the Jewish faith, or even the Islam Faith.

But, Netanyahu appears to not be operating on any faith and I do not see him as a Reverend man! I see him as just another Hateful man and horrible leader for the Israelis and gives Israel a bad name! He reminds me of Donald Trump- unsuitable for office! He is making it most difficult for the US to even remain an ally or defender of Israel! He is just anther messenger of hate!

He needs to go, and get out of the way or there will never be peace in that region of the world.

I would never disparage any Religion. And I do not try to get in-between the Christian Faith and the Jewish faith, or even the Islam Faith.

But, Netanyahu appears to not be operating on any faith and I do not see him as a Reverend man! I see him as just another Hateful man and horrible leader for the Israelis and gives Israel a bad name! He reminds me of Donald Trump- unsuitable for office! He is making it most difficult for the US to even remain an ally or defender of Israel! He is just anther messenger of hate!

He needs to go, and get out of the way or there will never be peace in that region of the world.
Just like trump once he’s out of office the legal system is on his ass for the crimes he’s committed in his life

He’s just like trump

Evil

Back