Beepers explode in Lebanon

No- targeting anybody in the vicinity- a callous act by genocidal Jewish scum with absolutely no concern for innocent lives. Yet another war crime by degenerate Jews.
Just like Trump is evil

Nuttinbuttayahoo is evil

Americans are not evil

Israelis are not evil

You just have a brain stuck on hate mode

No- targeting anybody in the vicinity- a callous act by genocidal Jewish scum with absolutely no concern for innocent lives. Yet another war crime by degenerate Jews.
An estimated 2 million jews are expected to flee their settlement for fear of their life, yet we're talking about exploding beepers as tactical.

The pagers would have had to be set up during manufacturing or at the point of sales. They would have to be aware of Hezbollah's network and even their purchasing and distribution.This has to creep them out.

Folks, today is the today we all just learned that the government has the power to cause your mobile phones to explode and kill you. And they can initiate it remotely, targeting certain individuals or groups. Gives a whole new meaning to the term, "died suddenly," doesn't it? Personally, I only use de-Googled phones that have no back doors to Google. One company that makes these is called http://AbovePhone.com and I've interviewed the founder several times. Remember: ALL mobile phones that are common Android are actually GOOGLE / NSA phones, and all iPhones are frequently sending your user meta data back to Apple without your knowledge. Google and Apple phones are SPY DEVICES, and now we learn it's plausible that they may indeed be remote detonation explosive devices as well. If you like having fingers, hands and your face intact, get off your Google / Apple devices right now!

Folks, today is the today we all just learned that the government has the power to cause your mobile phones to explode and kill you. And they can initiate it remotely, targeting certain individuals or groups. Gives a whole new meaning to the term, "died suddenly," doesn't it? Personally, I only use de-Googled phones that have no back doors to Google. One company that makes these is called http://AbovePhone.com and I've interviewed the founder several times. Remember: ALL mobile phones that are common Android are actually GOOGLE / NSA phones, and all iPhones are frequently sending your user meta data back to Apple without your knowledge. Google and Apple phones are SPY DEVICES, and now we learn it's plausible that they may indeed be remote detonation explosive devices as well. If you like having fingers, hands and your face intact, get off your Google / Apple devices right now!
It wasnt phones idiot

Back