Beepers explode in Lebanon

They very likely tapped their phones and saw the plan to use old tech pagers and sold them (through a planted source) to them with the ability for them to dentonate on command

They all blew within an hours time

Did you read the story? I am a bit skeptical about the veracity of the cause of this massive beeper group explosion...
My sources are saying that the battery management system was likely hacked or otherwise compromised by the Zionist Bastards....what are you hearing?

I don’t like that a little girl got killed

It’s hard to morn murderers though
I agree, one of the problems is they are hiding in school , Hospitals and other places women and children are and when the Israelis go in or bomb the place they cry their killing women and kids trying to get people to back them.
They started this by killing Israelis but they don't say a word about that.
Have a nice day

Let us not forget the various efforts, sometimes successful, to cause problems for Iran using hacking and other offensive tech means....and that Israel has long been reputed to be very good at computer tech generally.

I agree, one of the problems is they are hiding in school , Hospitals and other places women and children are and when the Israelis go in or bomb the place they cry their killing women and kids trying to get people to back them.
Have a nice day
Nuttinbuttayahoo is a war criminal

He has to stay in power to stay out of prison just like trump

Have a nice day
It was probably a terrorist's kid who was standing next to him when it went off.

It's a terrific intelligence operation if true.

Who has the ways and means to cause this?

And the desire
The most direct explanation is a malfunction rather than the eeeeeeeevvvviiiilllll Jooooooooos. Israel is not shy of using actual weapons to respond to Hezbollah's attacks. This is like listening to an Evil Genius in a 007 Bond movie type of stuff.

The most direct explanation is a malfunction rather than the eeeeeeeevvvviiiilllll Jooooooooos. Israel is not shy of using actual weapons to respond to Hezbollah's attacks. This is like listening to an Evil Genius in a 007 Bond movie type of stuff.
Thousands in one hour?

Wake the fuck up

Thousands in one hour?

Wake the fuck up
Yeah, that's what tells me that it is far more likely a malfunction. The idea that they hacked the system to make batteries explode in response to attacks from Hezbollah when we know they respond with actual army explosions from their actual army equipment is just some seriously sad (almost funny it is so sad) spy movie nonsense. They are so super eeeevvviiiillll those Joooooooos they'll even hack pagers to make batteries explode... all we need is some British bloke with a license to kill tied up using his laser watch to cut through his bonds just before the beeper taped to his head blows up as Bibi explains his Nefarious plan to blow up all the pagers in a three block radius in Hezbollah territory only....

Yeah, that's what tells me that it is far more likely a malfunction. The idea that they hacked the system to make batteries explode in response to attacks from Hezbollah when we know they respond with actual army explosions from their actual army equipment is just some seriously sad (almost funny it is so sad) spy movie nonsense. They are so super eeeevvviiiillll those Joooooooos they'll even hack pagers to make batteries explode... all we need is some British bloke with a license to kill tied up using his laser watch to cut through his bonds just before the beeper taped to his head blows up as Bibi explains his Nefarious plan to blow up all the pagers in a three block radius in Hezbollah territory only....
It was initiated by a certain call from a certain party

That call keyed the phone to explode

That’s why they all exploded within an hour of each other

It took an hour to reach all those pagers

You are looking really silly again damo

U R very naive.

It appears Mossad was able to put up to 20 grams of PETN in each pager. Thousands of pagers and relatively few fatalities tells me it was more of a psyop than an attempt to kill people. PETN is heat sensitive. Most injuries were to the face and hands. I couldn't find the size of 20 grams of PETN. If it's like C4, it's lighter than clay. A kid's marble weighs about 5 grams. I suspect that, if this is what was done, it was rolled out as a sheet across the back case of the pager. Once battery heat became hot enough, the whole thing would blow in an instant.

Reports: Mossad rigged pager batteries with explosives, devices were imported 5 months ago​

Sky News Arabia quotes sources saying that today’s large-scale pager attack in Lebanon was possible because the Mossad spy agency got hold of Hezbollah’s communication devices before they were handed over to the terror group.

The Israeli spy agency placed a quantity of PETN, a highly explosive material, on the batteries of the devices, and detonated them by raising the temperature of the batteries from afar, the source says.

The Wall Street Journal reported earlier that some Hezbollah members felt their pagers heating up and disposed of them before the series of explosions that killed at least nine and injured about 2,800 people.

Sky News Arabia quotes sources saying that today’s large-scale pager attack in Lebanon was possible because the Mossad spy agency got hold of Hezbollah’s communication devices before they were handed over to the terror group.

The Israeli spy agency placed a quantity of PETN, a highly explosive material, on the batteries of the devices, and detonated them by raising the temperature of the batteries from afar, the source says.

The Wall Street Journal reported earlier that some Hezbollah members felt their pagers heating up and disposed of them before the series of explosions that killed at least nine and injured about 2,800 people.

Al Jazeera quotes a Lebanese security source saying that the weight of the explosive placed in each device was below 20 grams, and that the pagers that were blown up were imported five months ago. An investigation is being conducted into how the explosive charge was activated, the source adds.

Hezbollah blames Israel as exploding pagers kill nine and injure thousands in Lebanon​

Most "appear to be to the face and especially to the eyes, and also the hand with some amputations, whether it’s in the hands or the fingers," he tells the BBC's Newshour programme.

Back