Behind the Roar of Political Debates, Whispers of Race Persist

Yes I hate loser conservatives
Y'all can't even push us not to waste money
Clown
So you freely admit you cannot balance your basic checkbook? And now you think we are going to trust you again with the reigns of power as you freely admit your party cannot live within its means?

So you freely admit you cannot balance your basic checkbook? And now you think we are going to trust you again with the reigns of power as you freely admit your party cannot live within its means?
What is your excuse for skipping college
Politics is money moron
We won
We spend your money

51 percent of whites oppose legal status for illegal residents, but 63 percent of blacks and 76 percent of Hispanics favor it.

I'm such a racist for wanting to uphold the law. How in the hell did the Left ever dig its filthy claws into this country?

51 percent of whites oppose legal status for illegal residents, but 63 percent of blacks and 76 percent of Hispanics favor it.

I'm such a racist for wanting to uphold the law. How in the hell did the Left ever dig its filthy claws into this country?
By talking to more than racist whites

DEMOCRACY is how we got power.

Its how we will send your racist party into the trash heap of history

the right has been keeping people from voting to win elections for years now.

that clip is proof that they planned it all along

Back