Best and Worst of 2007

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Best drunken posting: Cawacko

Poorest use of the English language: Topspin

Best Ron Paul propagandist: Rstringfield.

Worst haircut: Me

Best Bush apologist: WRL

Worst attempt to hide their republican partisanship: Superfreak

Worst taste in television shows: Tiana

LMAO. My coworkers were making fun of me last week for this. I'm officially trash TV queen.

There's this other show I found called "Rad Girls" basically its women's answer to Jack@$$. Absolutely hilarious. These two chicks make out with senior citizen's (I mean the guys are like 70 and 80) and they actually did close ups on their tongue's. I was disgusted yet uncontrollably drawn. There was another scene where they put one girl into a tub of hot sauce and in a feeble attempt to save her but one of the other girls tried to tape it shut. It didn't work. She was on fire. I give this show a 5 star trash TV rating.

LOL

I'll be honest: I was just giving you crap. I've never even heard of half the shows you talk about. I don't watch that much TV. Except for Olberman. :)

Oh, I watch hte worst of the worst. The age old question of how far will people go to be on TV. Every year the bar gets lower and lower. And I eat it up.

Oh, I watch hte worst of the worst. The age old question of how far will people go to be on TV. Every year the bar gets lower and lower. And I eat it up.

But I’ve heard good things about Dexter. That’s not trash is it? Because I was going to pick it up on dvd, which is the only way I will watch a tv series. What you do think?

Ha. Yeah, old senior citizens making out with young hot chicks is pretty much the bottom of the barrel. How could you??

That sounds more like a show Battleborne would get off on. :eek:

I'd like to thank the man upstairs, the good Lord, for blessing me with my ability to drink large amounts of alcohol and still be able to post on JPP. It's been a long and hard road to get here but it shows that with perserverance and hard work you can achieve your goals.

Thank you all and God Bless.

Last edited:
Your 2008 New Years Resolution, cawacko: Make the switch from tequila to scotch whiskey.

Its way too easy to get massively hammered on tequila.

Your 2008 New Years Resolution, cawacko: Make the switch from tequila to scotch whiskey.

Its way too easy to get massively hammered on tequila.

Dude, I haven't touched tequilla in 15 years. I can almost get sick just off the smell of that stuff.

I heard there is a term called moderation when it comes to drinking. I might look up the meaning in 2008.

But I’ve heard good things about Dexter. That’s not trash is it? Because I was going to pick it up on dvd, which is the only way I will watch a tv series. What you do think?

Oh, Dexter isn't trash. It's actually probably the best show on TV now. It definitely doesn't qualify as trash TV. Definitely pick it up.

Side note: I just started watching 30 Rock since you recommended it. Absolutely hilarious!

Dude, I haven't touched tequilla in 15 years. I can almost get sick just off the smell of that stuff.

I heard there is a term called moderation when it comes to drinking. I might look up the meaning in 2008.

nahhhhhhh

you're not a quitter

Not me Lassie man!

Ha. Yeah, old senior citizens making out with young hot chicks is pretty much the bottom of the barrel. How could you??

That sounds more like a show Battleborne would get off on. :eek:

I don't make out nor am I interested in watching old farts kissn'...teenie boppers...more your area of expertise and interest!

Oh, Dexter isn't trash. It's actually probably the best show on TV now. It definitely doesn't qualify as trash TV. Definitely pick it up.

Side note: I just started watching 30 Rock since you recommended it. Absolutely hilarious!

Thanks, I definitely will get it then. I’ll let you know when I watch it.
Isn’t it hysterical?! There is no way you can hate Alec Baldwin I don’t care if you are the biggest Republican on earth, after watching him in that. He makes that whole show. He totally cracks me up.

Thanks, I definitely will get it then. I’ll let you know when I watch it.
Isn’t it hysterical?! There is no way you can hate Alec Baldwin I don’t care if you are the biggest Republican on earth, after watching him in that. He makes that whole show. He totally cracks me up.

Oh I know! They're all funny to me! The wedding dress cracked me up too. Its just a well written show.

nahhhhhhh

you're not a quitter

Thank you LadyT! Quitters never win!

I should have continued that sentence with while I may look it up I have about as much chance as moderating my drinking as Darla and I do of hooking up.

Wait a minute, crap, that means I will moderate my drinking in 2008!!!

HaHa, (it's the New Year, a guy can dream!) :)

I should have continued that sentence with while I may look it up I have about as much chance as moderating my drinking as Darla and I do of hooking up.

Ha ha ha!

Nope Dexter isn't trash. It is one of the best TV shows ever.

LOL. I think you are just saying that because of what I told you. Hoping to annoy someone? ;)

Anyway, you haven’t pulled anything really eye-opening since the famous Cypress post. So, what are your plans for tonight Cawacko? Tonight’s got to be a big night for you. Don’t forget to leave your computer on before you leave!

LOL. I think you are just saying that because of what I told you. Hoping to annoy someone? ;)

Anyway, you haven’t pulled anything really eye-opening since the famous Cypress post. So, what are your plans for tonight Cawacko? Tonight’s got to be a big night for you. Don’t forget to leave your computer on before you leave!

Seriously.

Cawacko, be sure to carry your blackberry with you and remember you have to tell us Happy New Year. Just get it in your head now. umm 'kay?

Thanks.

Back