Best and Worst of 2007

LOL. I think you are just saying that because of what I told you. Hoping to annoy someone? ;)

Anyway, you haven’t pulled anything really eye-opening since the famous Cypress post. So, what are your plans for tonight Cawacko? Tonight’s got to be a big night for you. Don’t forget to leave your computer on before you leave!

I've made hitting on you comments for years! :)

Heading to the airport now. Will be back at computer in 4 hours to check in sober before the new years partying really begins!!!

I've made hitting on you comments for years! :)

Heading to the airport now. Will be back at computer in 4 hours to check in sober before the new years partying really begins!!!

No no no! Check in not sober. That's what we want.

Where are you flying to Cawacko?

No no no! Check in not sober. That's what we want.

Where are you flying to Cawacko?

I'm in L.A. I just flew in from Lake Tahoe. I missed my flight so it took me awhile to get here.

I actually just got a crackberry a couple of weeks ago so I don't have online access through it yet. That's my next step in drunken postings. So I won't be able to post until I get home tonight. And it is New Year's Eve so there is hope I won't be coming home along. However most of us live in the real world so yes we do know I'll be coming home alone.

Happy New Year to everyone and hopefully this will be my last sober post in 2007.

Damo, rejoice, for I have drunken a small glass of wine.

Shit, this doesn't do anything for you, does it?
Yeah, a sip of wine doesn't compare to a drunken rant...

This is going to be one sad New Years. It's the first time in a long time we decided not to go to the Comedy Club... I'm going to be bored.

Yeah, a sip of wine doesn't compare to a drunken rant...

This is going to be one sad New Years. It's the first time in a long time we decided not to go to the Comedy Club... I'm going to be bored.

I'm off to get drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you guys in 2008!!!!!!!!!

Best lines of 2007:

I have had to tens I've been married to and several 10 tennis long term lovers.

Really when GW form charter captain on the river denial admits to serious global warming problem.

All y'all ho's on this board, literally suck a dick.

Let's start with the best two.

Cypress sucks the best and his pussy ass swallows.

Second is the same because no one is a bigger pussy than Cypress,

Back