Best Concerts You've Ever Been To...

-Best Concert: Toby Keith.

I loved that "Courtesy of the Red White, and Blue" song. Those lyrics about bombs raining down on those evil-doer Afghanis still brings me goose bumps. I used to sing it in the shower every day:

Started shakin' her fist
And the eagle will fly
Man, it's gonna be hell
When you hear Mother Freedom
Start ringin' her bell
And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you
Brought to you Courtesy of the Red White and Blue

Justice will be served
And the battle will rage
This big dog will fight
When you rattle his cage
And you'll be sorry that you messed with
The U.S. of A.
'Cause we'll put a boot in your ass
It's the American way

-Worst Concert: Godsmack.

Some kid from my congregation drug me to this one. Judging from the band name, I thought for sure it was some nice, Christian rock band.

Boy, was I wrong! I've never seen such a gathering of evil doers in my life. Satan's music! I had to go get a massage just to unwind, after that atrocious concert.

Regards,

Ted

-Best Concert: Toby Keith.

I loved that "Courtesy of the Red White, and Blue" song. Those lyrics about bombs raining down on those evil-doer Afghanis still brings me goose bumps. I used to sing it in the shower every day:

Started shakin' her fist
And the eagle will fly
Man, it's gonna be hell
When you hear Mother Freedom
Start ringin' her bell
And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you
Brought to you Courtesy of the Red White and Blue

Justice will be served
And the battle will rage
This big dog will fight
When you rattle his cage
And you'll be sorry that you messed with
The U.S. of A.
'Cause we'll put a boot in your ass
It's the American way

-Worst Concert: Godsmack.

Some kid from my congregation drug me to this one. Judging from the band name, I thought for sure it was some nice, Christian rock band.

Boy, was I wrong! I've never seen such a gathering of evil doers in my life. Satan's music! I had to go get a massage just to unwind, after that atrocious concert.

Regards,

Ted

You sound like a commie? I am an expert on them, and have skewered almost as many online commies as I have leftie men, because, I wrote my term paper on communism and I have the facts at my hand? What kind of commie would have a problem with Toby Keith's lyrics? He was saying what we were all thinking, bomb those MoFu's back to the stone age, butt, considering where they were, that's not far? And who was the first one to sign up to kick some afghani ass, butt, Toby Keith himself?

You sound like a commie? I am an expert on them, and have skewered almost as many online commies as I have leftie men, because, I wrote my term paper on communism and I have the facts at my hand? What kind of commie would have a problem with Toby Keith's lyrics? He was saying what we were all thinking, bomb those MoFu's back to the stone age, butt, considering where they were, that's not far? And who was the first one to sign up to kick some afghani ass, butt, Toby Keith himself?

What in tarnation are you talking about?

I love Toby Keith, and I love the song about raining bombs down on the heads of Afghan evil-doers. Can you read?

I've got Toby's song on my cell phone ring tone for Lord's sake!

Everytime I hear those lyrics about bombing the evil doer muslims back to the stone age, I get goosebumps and a euphoric, relaxed feeling. Not unlike the feeling I get on the massage table.

Now, if some Christian music artist could only write a song about bombing Mecca, as a tribute to Tom Tancredo, I might be convinced to change my cell phone ringtone. But, until then, Toby stays on my ringtone.

Cheers,

Ted

Toby puts an ok show on. He came out here for us, did a lil concert deal. Nothing compared to Seger, Buffett, Aerosmith, Motely Crue, Etc. though.

I'm going to see Paris Hilton perform the hits off her latest CD tonight!
Paris Hilton, 2007

How was the Kevin Federline (K-fed) concert you went to?

OMG. To die for!

It was great. His music truly is inspirational. He's a like America's undiscovered treasure. Since I'm his only fan in addition to his kids and mom, whenever I follow him on tour, it really is intimate. I like I really feel the music - deeply.

Back