Best Donald Trump .gif

I think its because of your TDS.....
No one is a bigger Trump Dick Sucker than you, pee-wee.

y03iIVv.jpg

Trump still living in your head? God that must hurt. How long are you going to suffer TDS?

He isn't a Trump Dick Sucker. Why do you feel compelled to constantly defend Trump after he lost the election and disgraced himself around the world?

4r2qmf.jpg

Into murder hmmm.

I prefer he commit suicide by Adderall. It would drive the Trump Dick Suckers insane. :laugh:

How many would claim Trump is still alive and in hiding until he could come out and return to the White House? Seriously. You know thousands of TDSers would be passing that conspiracy theory the same fucking day.

4r2q0x.jpg

He isn't a Trump Dick Sucker. Why do you feel compelled to constantly defend Trump after he lost the election and disgraced himself around the world?

4r2qmf.jpg

Is it time for a gentle reminder about Rule 1, 49, 725, and 69? The leader of the KKKrew is not going to be pleased about you sharing her pic again. :laugh:

Is it time for a gentle reminder about Rule 1, 49, 725, and 69? The leader of the KKKrew is not going to be pleased about you sharing her pic again. :laugh:

Isn't TOP less glamorous than that? Maybe with a Trump whistle up her cooch so she has music while she walks?

AP_18092627379227.jpg

4r2qmf.jpg

I am not defending Trump I am commenting on how far he has crawled into your head and at the same time grateful that he was so effective in destroying your mind.
The world needs idiots so keep on posting about a guy who is no longer around.

In case you don't know where you are at this forum is called Just Plain Politics. Trump is part of politics. DUH

I am not defending Trump I am commenting on how far he has crawled into your head and at the same time grateful that he was so effective in destroying your mind.

Are you serious? I hope not.

You're an idiot delusional from sucking up Trump juices if that's what you believe.

Trump is a fucking moron and you're a chickenshit loudmouth who talks tough on the Internet but refused to go to the Insurrection, join militia to attack the US government or otherwise back up your beliefs with force.

Keep posting, Trump Dick Sucker. It's all you're good for. :laugh:

Yep I started that thread about her! She would be alive if she didn't believe Trumps LIE.

Agreed. She'd be home posting conspiracy theories on the Internet like the Qless idiots on JPP.

OTOH, she was braver than any Trump supporter on this forum. They all bitch about politics, but they stay safe at home behind their keyboards.

Tgo1h0n.jpg

Agreed. She'd be home posting conspiracy theories on the Internet like the Qless idiots on JPP.

OTOH, she was braver than any Trump supporter on this forum. They all bitch about politics, but they stay safe at home behind their keyboards.

Tgo1h0n.jpg

Love the Meme! Yes they are all talk behind the computer screen. A bunch of looney toons.

Back