Best Donald Trump .gif

True!

So are these statements.

220177776_5336719596421051_123757698351495992_n.jpg

219194399_10157794308531945_7173159629699859529_n.jpg

I prefer he commit suicide by Adderall. It would drive the Trump Dick Suckers insane. :laugh:

How many would claim Trump is still alive and in hiding until he could come out and return to the White House? Seriously. You know thousands of TDSers would be passing that conspiracy theory the same fucking day.

4r2q0x.jpg

It wouldn't matter how Trump died- THE TRUMPTARDED ASSHOLES Including Fox News, WOULD IMMEDIATELY ACCUSE HILLARY, THE FBI, OR DR. FAUCI FOR MURDER ONE!

You're an idiot delusional from sucking up Trump juices if that's what you believe.

Trump is a fucking moron and you're a chickenshit loudmouth who talks tough on the Internet but refused to go to the Insurrection, join militia to attack the US government or otherwise back up your beliefs with force.

Keep posting, Trump Dick Sucker. It's all you're good for. :laugh:

Dear ting penis:
Do you eat with that dirty mouth?

I really love low IQ posters. Thanks for the comedy.

Dear ting penis:
Do you eat with that dirty mouth?

I really love low IQ posters. Thanks for the comedy.

LOL. Thanks for explaining why you are friends of Trump Dick Suckers. Now all you need to do is convince them to be vaccinated like you are. :thup:

5gz9ns.jpg

LOL. Thanks for explaining why you are friends of Trump Dick Suckers. Now all you need to do is convince them to be vaccinated like you are. :thup:

5gz9ns.jpg

Dear Mr. Tiny Penis, thank you for your thoughtful contribution consisting of a word salad of filth. Ask mom what she is serving for lunch.

Back