Best food & drink pairings

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
ID, order whatever the smallest quantity of Buffalo Rock Ginger Ale that you can. I think you will really like it. Its a spicy, very gingery drink. If you are expecting Canada Dry, it isn't what you want. PM me what you spend and if you don't like it, we can work out some sort of thing with Damo and I will reimburse you the cost. I'm that sure of it.

ID, order whatever the smallest quantity of Buffalo Rock Ginger Ale that you can. I think you will really like it. Its a spicy, very gingery drink. If you are expecting Canada Dry, it isn't what you want. PM me what you spend and if you don't like it, we can work out some sort of thing with Damo and I will reimburse you the cost. I'm that sure of it.

I have already sent off an email inquiry to order a case...no need to reimburse I am sure I'll like it and if not I can always find someone who will. We rarely drink pop, but it sounds like a real treat and we can always use it to make tequila slammers...LOL!

I have already sent off an email inquiry to order a case...no need to reimburse I am sure I'll like it and if not I can always find someone who will. We rarely drink pop, but it sounds like a real treat and we can always use it to make tequila slammers...LOL!

Be sure and let me (and Dixie) know what you think of it. We alabamians are proud of our Buffalo Rock.

Be sure and let me (and Dixie) know what you think of it. We alabamians are proud of our Buffalo Rock.

No problem! Maybe I'll even take pictures of us consuming it-LOL I could not tell by their website if they ship out of state- if not maybe I can send you a MO to send me some? I have to wait until the 7th to hear back from them...so we shall see.

STOP

Here it is. It was today's lunch (well the desert bit). Chateau Villars, v cheap but good red + ordinary (from the supermarket) saltine crackers + fresh spicy capsicum dip + a Swedish blue cheese called Alnas Adel (I think). Throw in a friend with controversial political opinions and you have a 'lunch' to die for.
I pity anyone who does not have this for lunch today. (hic)

Back