Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iceland

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • The Netherlands

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Finland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Talk about not being able to admit a mistake. CK, you take that cake. I thought Cypress was magical about spin, but geez.

Putting "federal republic" in front of it doesn't change that it is very clear what place Deutschland is.

Its not a mistake, whats funny is you here pretending you know anything about Geography.

Like I said PROVE to me that its an official country..... Just because you Damocles say it so doesnt make it so....

Show me, is all Im asking Damocles...

If you cant than admit your error and suck it up...

CK

Its not a mistake, whats funny is you here pretending you know anything about Geography.

Like I said PROVE to me that its an official country..... Just because you Damocles say it so doesnt make it so....

Show me, is all Im asking Damocles...

If you cant than admit your error and suck it up...

CK
You were already shown in Beefy's post above, but you have confused a map with Deutschland shown on it clearly with your imaginary universe where Deutschland doesn't exist.

So we'll do it again.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=deutschland&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=il

You were already shown in Beefy's post above, but you have confused a map with Deutschland shown on it clearly with your imaginary universe where Deutschland doesn't exist.

So we'll do it again.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=deutschland&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=il

Like I said show me Deutschland is a certified country...

I searched for Holland and it shows me Holland, even though Holland isnt even a country...

So therefore you are wrong.... So let me ask you Damocles is Holland a country?

Like I said show me proof, dont show me a tourist map. Thanks douchebag, Dixie Redux.

CK

Please tell me people are jesting?

Deutschland means 'Land of the Germans' in German
Hence:

"Deutschland, Deutschland über alles
Über alles in der Welt
Wenn es je zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält
Von der Maas bis an die Memel
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles
Über alles in der Welt

Germany, Germany above all
Above all things in the world
If it ever holds together
for self-protection
From the Maas up to the Memel
From the Etsch up to the Belt
Germany, Germany above all
Above all things in the world"

Have you never seen any WWII films?

OMG he's still trying!

Damo please save or sticky this thread. Or build it its own forum where we can just archive CK's stupidity for future generations.

Damocles buddy I know you wanna be the next Tom Selleck but dont try and lie to us on here... Thanks buddy...

CK
What a weak mind. You started off with Deutschland "doesn't exist" and now when shown it on a map you still try to twist. Just admit you are too stupid to think that there might be languages other than English and bastardized French.

The way you are going official maps will be marked with "StupidestpeopleonEarth" just before Canada as the "official" nation title. Now I know why Thorn left.

G

Gabon (20 September 1960)
Gambia (21 September 1965)
Georgia (31 July 1992)
Germany (18 September 1973)
Ghana (8 March 1957)
Greece (25 October 1945)
Grenada (17 September 1974)
Guatemala (21 November 1945)
Guinea (12 December 1958)
Guinea-Bissau (17 September 1974)
Guyana (20 September 1966)

This is from the UN definition of member states...

So like I said Damocles show me proof, just because YOU say it so and your faggot friend Epic agrees doesnt make it so..

CK

What a weak mind. You started off with Deutschland "doesn't exist" and now when shown it on a map you still try to twist. Just admit you are too stupid to think that there might be languages other than English and bastardized French.

The way you are going official maps will be marked with "StupidestpeopleonEarth" just before Canada as the "official" nation title.

I said Deutchsland wasnt a real country....So try not to lie thanks Douchebag...

Go back to sucking on your own penis...

CK

D

Democratic People's Republic of Korea (17 September 1991)
Democratic Republic of the Congo (20 September 1960)
Denmark (24 October 1945)
Djibouti (20 September 1977)
Dominica (18 December 1978)
Dominican Republic (24 October 1945)

Dont see Deutchsland

http://www.un.org/members/list.shtml

Take a look yourself... Im asking you to proof to me, you cant so all you have are tourist maps....

Thanks for proving yourself wrong...

CK

G

Gabon (20 September 1960)
Gambia (21 September 1965)
Georgia (31 July 1992)
Germany (18 September 1973)
Ghana (8 March 1957)
Greece (25 October 1945)
Grenada (17 September 1974)
Guatemala (21 November 1945)
Guinea (12 December 1958)
Guinea-Bissau (17 September 1974)
Guyana (20 September 1966)

This is from the UN definition of member states...

So like I said Damocles show me proof, just because YOU say it so and your faggot friend Epic agrees doesnt make it so..

CK

You are reading the English language version numbnuts. Try the German language version.

By the way, this will really fuck your head up... In Spain, they call their country Espanol.......

Yeah!

Back