Better with the quotes

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
1266249265365.jpg

My family actually owns farmland in Nebraska. Its operated by tenants who own a grain store, and we get a cut of the profits for owning the farm. Good folks, too!

I'm trying to find a few thousand acres in the middle of nowhere to pick up cheap. You'll never see my ass in public again.

Good, although I wouldn't mind seeing your wife's ass in public. She drink much?
Because I like you, I'll take that as a joke. However, I do not approve of jokes about my wife. Her sister however, is fair game. And has a sweet ass.

Because I like you, I'll take that as a joke. However, I do not approve of jokes about my wife. Her sister however, is fair game. And has a sweet ass.

LOL, is this an inlaw thing, or are you seriously vouching for her sister's ass?

Also, this probably wouldn't have happened, but Mott has been practically begging for me to make a joke about his wife's looks for months, and the other day I finally took the bait...

LOL, is this an inlaw thing, or are you seriously vouching for her sister's ass?

Also, this probably wouldn't have happened, but Mott has been practically begging for me to make a joke about his wife's looks for months, and the other day I finally took the bait...
Dude, my sister in-law is fucking hot. Like a slightly bigger version of my wife.

Back