Better with the quotes

As many as you want! But you'd better hurry. Their selling like hotcakes!!

I dunno, hotcakes are overrated. I prefer hotlips!

pic.php

Because I like you, I'll take that as a joke. However, I do not approve of jokes about my wife. Her sister however, is fair game. And has a sweet ass.
I love sister jokes! There even better than Mom jokes.

A while back my wife, a Filipina, got a case of the green meanies when she found out I had dated another Filipina before I met her. So in a fit a jealousy she demanded to know how many other Filipinas I had banged. To which I replied "Including your sister?" (Good thing for me she has a sense of humor!)

She got even with me about a month later. I was taking her to work and she was nagging me the whole way in. So when I got there I reached over, opened her door and said "Now get your ass in there and make me some money!" She gave me a shocked look and said "What you going to do with my money?" I said "Go to a whore house!" She then said, with out missing a beat, "Tell your mother I said hi!"

Man that was cold!

I love sister jokes! There even better than Mom jokes.

A while back my wife, a Filipina, got a case of the green meanies when she found out I had dated another Filipina before I met her. So in a fit a jealousy she demanded to know how many other Filipinas I had banged. To which I replied "Including your sister?" (Good thing for me she has a sense of humor!)

She got even with me about a month later. I was taking her to work and she was nagging me the whole way in. So when I got there I reached over, opened her door and said "Now get your ass in there and make me some money!" She gave me a shocked look and said "What you going to do with my money?" I said "Go to a whore house!" She then said, with out missing a beat, "Tell your mother I said hi!"

Man that was cold!

Too bad she was serious and you weren't! It makes for an uneven playing field... :pke:

Back