Betting Odds on Impeachment

Yep.....all the gamblers were spot on with the election...some had Clinton winning by a 95% chance. Have none of the leftest's been taught anything? :palm: The reality: Mr. Trump has every branch of government in his hip pocket. So I will take any wager that covers the 1st two years of his term. :good4u: Whose going to impeach him? The left has no power. The right is to greedy. Who? The media? Has anyone seen the latest polling on just how trustworthy the average American finds anyone in the press? The left enjoys polls so much. How's this? Only 27% of American Citizens trust anything the media reports as news.

Last edited:
I really, REALLY wish I had taken those odds that Trump would lose. I'd be sunning myself in Guadalupe right now.

I really, REALLY wish I had taken those odds that Trump would lose. I'd be sunning myself in Guadalupe right now.

DUDE I KNOW! Even though I never thought trump was the favorite I always thought he had a decent shot, as opposed to the huffingtonpost saying he was 98% to lose. I was really tempted to drop some money when he went down to 10% or so. Should have grabbed it.

For or against?

I'll bet he doesn't get impeached....and I don't mean charged with Impeachment. I'm not much of a gambler but one:one odds isn't much of a payoff.

Impeachment: 75% for
Removal: 15% for

The dems and the GOP both hate Trump and if his first 100 isn't awesome he's in deep shit.
I wouldn't be surprised by impeachment at all...ok maybe 75% is high but you get my point. Removal, we'll see.

The line is constantly changing and I'm distracted right now. I've already changed the odds on removal.

Get back to me in a month then I'll take your money, what little you have :)

like you have two quarters to rub together

giphy.gif

Impeachment: 75% for
Removal: 15% for

The dems and the GOP both hate Trump and if his first 100 isn't awesome he's in deep shit.
I wouldn't be surprised by impeachment at all...ok maybe 75% is high but you get my point. Removal, we'll see.

you can't just impeach a president because you want to lol. that's not how it works.

Back