Betting Odds on Impeachment

Impeachment: 75% for
Removal: 15% for

The dems and the GOP both hate Trump and if his first 100 isn't awesome he's in deep shit.
I wouldn't be surprised by impeachment at all...ok maybe 75% is high but you get my point. Removal, we'll see.

you​ will lay me 3:1 odds on him being impeached?

Impeachment: 75% for
Removal: 15% for

The dems and the GOP both hate Trump and if his first 100 isn't awesome he's in deep shit.
I wouldn't be surprised by impeachment at all...ok maybe 75% is high but you get my point. Removal, we'll see.
I aint betting against. He's outmaneuvered everyone that has opposed him and not only has not gotten out ahead of public opinion...if you're objective about it... he's actually done a hell of a job of molding public opinion (whether you like that opinion or not). I'm not underestimating Trump again. He's no Shrub.

The line is constantly changing and I'm distracted right now. I've already changed the odds on removal.

Get back to me in a month then I'll take your money, what little you have :)

You don't sound as confident as you did earlier.

I agree that many of the GOP hate Trump as much if not more that the democrat party however they would be wise to tread carefully

Barring some major fuck up it isn't happening.

If you think the American people will support impeachment because he doesn't accomplish enough in his first 100 days then you should be banned for life from every political message board in the world

I aint betting against. He's outmaneuvered everyone that has opposed him and not only has not gotten out ahead of public opinion...if you're objective about it... he's actually done a hell of a job of molding public opinion (whether you like that opinion or not). I'm not underestimating Trump again. He's no Shrub.

mott, I dub you enlightened. You are surprising me with your realism but it's pleasant.

You don't sound as confident as you did earlier.

I agree that many of the GOP hate Trump as much if not more that the democrat party however they would be wise to tread carefully

Barring some major fuck up it isn't happening.

If you think the American people will support impeachment because he doesn't accomplish enough in his first 100 days then you should be banned for life from every political message board in the world

I'm not that confident, the field of play is in flux. Sucks being a bookie these days.

Actually, you can impeach anyone just because you have enough votes. That is how is works. Getting enough votes is the tricky part.

Well fucking duh

Even demalquedacrats would balk because you are talked about political nuclear war

Demalquedacrats are already regretting eliminating the fillibuster

The line is constantly changing and I'm distracted right now. I've already changed the odds on removal.

Get back to me in a month then I'll take your money, what little you have :)
you will pay me four to one......or you dont even believe your own predictions......

Actually, you can impeach anyone just because you have enough votes. That is how is works. Getting enough votes is the tricky part.

actually they need to have committed bribery, treason, or high crimes and misdemeanors. You can't just be like "durrrr I don't like the President"

Back