Bible verse of the day

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.
Judges 1:19

GOD Is apparently stopped by iron chariots.

Hmmm...

It sounds a bit different in the NIV....

19 The LORD was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, but they were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had iron chariots.

BTW - It was Judah who was stopped by the chariots, not the Lord. Apparently chariots are Kryptonite to the tribe of Judah.

(19)Yet she increased her whorings, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt (20)and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions.

Egyptian men have huge loads.

Last edited:
so....

28And it came to pass, when Israel was strong, that they put the Canaanites to tribute, and did not utterly drive them out.

29Neither did Ephraim drive out the Canaanites that dwelt in Gezer; but the Canaanites dwelt in Gezer among them.

30Neither did Zebulun drive out the inhabitants of Kitron, nor the inhabitants of Nahalol; but the Canaanites dwelt among them, and became tributaries.

31Neither did Asher drive out the inhabitants of Accho, nor the inhabitants of Zidon, nor of Ahlab, nor of Achzib, nor of Helbah, nor of Aphik, nor of Rehob:

32But the Asherites dwelt among the Canaanites, the inhabitants of the land: for they did not drive them out.

maybe it was god's will that they not drive them all off....

Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt. 20 For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses. 21

LOL. What book was that in?

Hmmm...

It sounds a bit different in the NIV....

BTW - It was Judah who was stopped by the chariots, not the Lord. Apparently chariots are Kryptonite to the tribe of Judah.

Young's Literal Translation says:

19and Jehovah is with Judah, and He occupieth the hill-country, but not to dispossess the inhabitants of the valley, for they have chariots of iron.

But the King James Version is hilarious. I think the NIV people may have been trying to rationalize and remove absurd things from the bible, but I'm not a biblical scholar so whatever.

Last edited:
Young's Literal Translation says:

19and Jehovah is with Judah, and he occupieth the hill-country, but not to dispossess the inhabitants of the valley, for they have chariots of iron.

But the King James Version is hilarious. I think the NIV people may have been trying to rationalize and remove absurd things from the bible, but I'm not a biblical scholar so whatever.
You do understand that if "he" meant the Lord "he" would have been capitalized, right? It's the Bible, they capitalize every mention of God.

then again....Proverbs 1
29 Since they hated knowledge
and did not choose to fear the LORD,
30 since they would not accept my advice
and spurned my rebuke,
31 they will eat the fruit of their ways
and be filled with the fruit of their schemes.
32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them,
and the complacency of fools will destroy them;

then again....Proverbs 1
29 Since they hated knowledge
and did not choose to fear the LORD,
30 since they would not accept my advice
and spurned my rebuke,
31 they will eat the fruit of their ways
and be filled with the fruit of their schemes.
32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them,
and the complacency of fools will destroy them;

Oh I'm very very scared. I'm going to have to punch you in the aura.

(19)Yet she increased her whorings, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt (20)and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions.

Why am I not surprised that this is your second comment, the first one also dealing with horses? You might want to see a head doc.

Interesting ones from that chapter:

3 They became prostitutes in Egypt, engaging in prostitution from their youth. In that land their breasts were fondled and their virgin bosoms caressed.

19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt.

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.

And of course the forgiving and merciful resolution of the tale of the Two Sister Whores:

46 "This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Bring a mob against them and give them over to terror and plunder. 47 The mob will stone them and cut them down with their swords; they will kill their sons and daughters and burn down their houses.

A Christian is willing to rationalize practically any of the crimes of the bible based on "don't do the crime don't do the time!", as if there's nothing absolutely immoral about cruel punishment.

But that verse specifically says that their children are to be stoned to death as well. Innocent children. Real, living, breathing, thinking children, slowly crushed to death by a blood thirsty mob, screaming in unbearable pain for the frantic few last moments, as the mob breaks every bone in their tiny bodies. And this was commanded by their "omnibenevolent creator".

What a wise god indeed! Hallelujah! His grace is overwhelming!

Last edited:
A Christian is willing to rationalize practically any of the crimes of the bible based on "don't do the crime don't do the time!", as if there's nothing absolutely immoral about cruel punishment.

But that verse specifically says that their children are to be stoned to death as well. Innocent children. Real, living, breathing, thinking children, slowly crushed to death by a blood thirsty mob, screaming in unbearable pain for the frantic few last moments, as the mob breaks every bone in their tiny bodies. And this was commanded by their "omnibenevolent creator".

What a wise god indeed! Hallelujah! His grace is overwhelming!

and an atheist is willing to make up whatever danged thing he wants and pretend it's in the Bible....why pretend you're concerned about innocent children.....we're supposedly more civilized now and you're willing to kill them at will simply because their arrival is inconvenient.....

But that verse specifically says that their children are to be stoned to death as well.

uh, dude....the passage isn't talking about real women or real children....

4 The older was named Oholah, and her sister was Oholibah. They were mine and gave birth to sons and daughters. Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem.

cut yourself some slack before you have a hemorrhage .....

and an atheist is willing to make up whatever danged thing he wants and pretend it's in the Bible....why pretend you're concerned about innocent children.....we're supposedly more civilized now and you're willing to kill them at will simply because their arrival is inconvenient.....

A fetus isn't a child. Saying a fetus is a child is an evil lie.

Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.
--Ezekiel 16:49

Back