Biden has Died

More cut and paste shit that few will read.

"QAnon cultists have a new crackpot conspiracy theory that insists Donald Trump is still president. According to QAnon posters on Parler, Trump is still president because Joe Biden is dead."

Probably better our Red Team friends here DON'T read this. (They will swallow this 'hook, line, and sinker')

"QAnon cultists have a new crackpot conspiracy theory that insists Donald Trump is still president. According to QAnon posters on Parler, Trump is still president because Joe Biden is dead."

Probably better our Red Team friends here DON'T read this. (They will swallow this 'hook, line, and sinker')

All the way up to the rod and reel, probably.

Q hasnt said anything like that. Those things are being posted by shills. Much like Horned guy is a Trump supporter. Yeah,.... sure he is.. :rolleyes:

Q hasnt said anything like that. Those things are being posted by shills. Much like Horned guy is a Trump supporter. Yeah,.... sure he is.. :rolleyes:

QAnon are so irrational and disconnected that you just can't put anything pass them.

sure they have, liar. they believe all kinds of stupid shit, just like you. you are such a gullible dumbass!!

This reminds me of the rumors that Obama died early on in his first term and was replaced with a body double. Depending on who was relating this conspiracy theory, the body double was a Russian agent, an alien (as in ET), or some other Manchurian candidate.

This reminds me of the rumors that Obama died early on in his first term and was replaced with a body double. Depending on who was relating this conspiracy theory, the body double was a Russian agent, an alien (as in ET), or some other Manchurian candidate.

Isn't it incredible how people can be so gullible as to believe such foolishness.

One thing for certain ... the demos supported the deaths of 10 children in Chicago and the shooting of 2 cops sat in their car because it suited the "anti Trump" mantra.
So forgive me if the claim of sleepy Bidens death has not one tad bit impact on me.

I'm on Parler, care to provide a link or are you just bullshitting?

Back