Biden has Died

One thing for certain ... the demos supported the deaths of 10 children in Chicago and the shooting of 2 cops sat in their car because it suited the "anti Trump" mantra.
So forgive me if the claim of sleepy Bidens death has not one tad bit impact on me.

0/10

Q hasn’t said anything, in a long time and I doubt he does in the future, either. He had his fun duping a lot of simple minded people and now that the FBI is interested in him, he’s gone.

I read recently that Q related profiles have been banned from many of the platforms

I think he can’t say anything

Now the rabble has to create their own new lies

Anyone can claim to be the replacement

The idiots hungry for Q droppings will be saying all sorts of crazy crap

Wouldn’t it be funny if our own CIA created one and started leading the Qidots arround by the nose

Example: Trump was Biden’s prep man. It’s actually Biden who is the savior. He needed the trump phase to confuse the evil cabal leaders away from his investigation of them

I said Q didnt say that. Read and process what you read.

This Q?

giphy.gif

That was when he found out that Biden has died.

Now the rabble has to create their own new lies

Anyone can claim to be the replacement

The idiots hungry for Q droppings will be saying all sorts of crazy crap

Wouldn’t it be funny if our own CIA created one and started leading the Qidots arround by the nose

Example: Trump was Biden’s prep man. It’s actually Biden who is the savior. He needed the trump phase to confuse the evil cabal leaders away from his investigation of them

Savior of what?! Evil in America? Get a grip, sista!

Back