Biden has Died

sure they have, liar. they believe all kinds of stupid shit, just like you. you are such a gullible dumbass!!

You are a Biden supporter correct? Yes correct. If you say something crazy like " Little green men from the planet Xeltor are living on the moon with Elvis" on a message board that supports Biden does that mean Joe Biden said it? No,...of course not. I cant explain it any more clearly than that for you.

If this is truly how it works nowadays Im going to head right on over to the biggest Biden board I can find and post all the craziest shit I can think of because that means Biden himself said it! :laugh:

Q hasnt said anything like that. Those things are being posted by shills. Much like Horned guy is a Trump supporter. Yeah,.... sure he is.. :rolleyes:
Q hasn’t said anything, in a long time and I doubt he does in the future, either. He had his fun duping a lot of simple minded people and now that the FBI is interested in him, he’s gone.

I cant hold to fake sympathy. If Biden died I would celebrate. I would not give a flying fuff for him. He is an evil, rotten duplicitous shite. Good riddance to him when he does die.

Q hasnt said anything like that. Those things are being posted by shills. Much like Horned guy is a Trump supporter. Yeah,.... sure he is.. :rolleyes:

So if Q doesn't say it, it isn't true. Oh, wait, when Q DOES say it it isn't true either. So maybe you can explain the difference between the retarded conspiracy theories you believe and the retarded conspiracy theories you don't.

Q hasn’t said anything, in a long time and I doubt he does in the future, either. He had his fun duping a lot of simple minded people and now that the FBI is interested in him, he’s gone.

So then YES,...he didnt say it. Just like I said. Thanks... ;)

It’s proof of how unintelligent right leaning voters are along with a view to their moral less state

Fox propaganda keeps them fed with stupid evil all day long

Back