Biden pens letter to Democrats: ‘It is time to come together’

Hume

Verified User
President Biden said that the “average Democrat” still wants him to be the party’s presidential nominee, slamming the “elites” who have called on him to withdraw from the race.
In a call to MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Monday, Biden also defended his cognitive abilities even as he admitted he had a “terrible night” during the first presidential debate.
“Drives me nuts, people talking about this,” he said, referring to questions about his fitness to serve a second term.

President Biden said that the “average Democrat” still wants him to be the party’s presidential nominee, slamming the “elites” who have called on him to withdraw from the race.
In a call to MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Monday, Biden also defended his cognitive abilities even as he admitted he had a “terrible night” during the first presidential debate.
“Drives me nuts, people talking about this,” he said, referring to questions about his fitness to serve a second term.

tenor.gif

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

Biden tells critics ‘challenge me at the convention’ after warning Democrats that talk of replacing him helps Trump​

Joe Biden sent a letter this morning to Democratic lawmakers, telling them that he has no plans to end his bid for re-election despite concerns over his debate performance and ability to serve as president, and warning that talk of replacing him undercuts his ability to defeat Donald Trump.

Biden tells detractors: 'Challenge me at the convention'​

As the interview continued, Joe Biden signaled irritation with the “elites” who he said were unjustifiably calling for him to quit.

“I’m getting so frustrated by the elites, I’m not talking about you guys, but about the elite in the party, who … know so much more,” Biden said. He again stumbled over his words for a bit, but the message was clear: those who say he should step down should “challenge me at the convention”, the president said.

Biden tells critics ‘challenge me at the convention’ after warning Democrats that talk of replacing him helps Trump​

Joe Biden sent a letter this morning to Democratic lawmakers, telling them that he has no plans to end his bid for re-election despite concerns over his debate performance and ability to serve as president, and warning that talk of replacing him undercuts his ability to defeat Donald Trump.

I would love to see a reporter Ask Joe about something that was in the letter... which he didn't write... He admitted to not watching the debate... I'll bet he I didn't read the letter... But just did as he was told and signed it

I would love to see a reporter Ask Joe about something that was in the letter... which he didn't write... He admitted to not watching the debate... I'll bet he I didn't read the letter... But just did as he was told and signed it
You are extremely stupid. Like all Trump suckers.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear the President call into a morning show. I was watching, and this was clearly not a planned call. The questions were not softball, and Biden was on point, and sounded defiant. The White House needs to make that a regular part of Biden's routine. I do think that the position that the voters decided isn't entirely on point. If Biden came down with a physical ailment that prevented him from finishing out a second term he cannot and would not argue that the voters had picked him and that was the end of it. That said, it was a positive for Biden. He has a lot of work ahead to reach as many voters as he did on debate night. If he's up to it, good for him.

All that aside, It is absolutely fair for people to ask questions about the debate performance. Democrats should not have blind fealty to their candidate. If Biden answers those questions with his performance on the campaign trail and as President we are better off than if those questions had never been asked.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear the President call into a morning show. I was watching, and this was clearly not a planned call. The questions were not softball, and Biden was on point, and sounded defiant. The White House needs to make that a regular part of Biden's routine. I do think that the position that the voters decided isn't entirely on point. If Biden came down with a physical ailment that prevented him from finishing out a second term he cannot and would not argue that the voters had picked him and that was the end of it. That said, it was a positive for Biden. He has a lot of work ahead to reach as many voters as he did on debate night. If he's up to it, good for him.

That said, It is absolutely fair for people to ask questions about the debate performance. Democrats should not have blind fealty to their candidate. If Biden answers those questions with his performance on the campaign trail and as President we are better off than if those questions had never been asked.
Voting for Trump again?

What is wrong with you? Seriously. Tell me how what I just posted would give you any indication that I would vote for Trump, ever? On this issue, you have become nothing but a troll.
Start your own threads then. You comment on mine.

Then quit whining.
Dude, YOU are the one whining. I made a thoughtful, non-rhetorical post, and you whined. I asked you why you would think I'd ever vote for Trump. You whined again. Grow the fuck up.

Back