Biden pens letter to Democrats: ‘It is time to come together’

I was pleasantly surprised to hear the President call into a morning show. I was watching, and this was clearly not a planned call. The questions were not softball, and Biden was on point, and sounded defiant. The White House needs to make that a regular part of Biden's routine. I do think that the position that the voters decided isn't entirely on point. If Biden came down with a physical ailment that prevented him from finishing out a second term he cannot and would not argue that the voters had picked him and that was the end of it. That said, it was a positive for Biden. He has a lot of work ahead to reach as many voters as he did on debate night. If he's up to it, good for him.

All that aside, It is absolutely fair for people to ask questions about the debate performance. Democrats should not have blind fealty to their candidate. If Biden answers those questions with his performance on the campaign trail and as President we are better off than if those questions had never been asked.
he clearly was reading from a script - and when they got him off script he got belligerent

Go fuck yourself you brain dead troll.
Another question you can't answer.... I imagine that you believe he was sick....And that was part of the reason that he did so poorly in the debate... If that's the case why did he go to Waffle House...to infect everyone?
And then supposedly stay out late talking to large crowds? You have to be smarter than that.... You think he called the Morning Joe show just on a whim? The White House orchestrates Everything just like they sent the questions ahead of time to those black radio shows that he participated in... He had his notes right in front of him this morning.You can bet on that ..

Go fuck yourself you brain dead troll.
your president acts like a 12 year old girl - his platform is calling Trump out for a "suckers and losers line" - which Biden was not around to witness

He can't realy talk about saving democracy any longer as the knives are coming for him in his own party

sounds like now Dementia Joe is saying he was there for the sucker and losers line? lying or dementia? or both?

Reactions: TOP
President Biden said that the “average Democrat” still wants him to be the party’s presidential nominee, slamming the “elites” who have called on him to withdraw from the race.
In a call to MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Monday, Biden also defended his cognitive abilities even as he admitted he had a “terrible night” during the first presidential debate.
“Drives me nuts, people talking about this,” he said, referring to questions about his fitness to serve a second term.

"President Biden said that the “average Democrat” still wants him to be the party’s presidential nominee....."

Not true. Polling has repeatedly shown that Dems want better options than Biden. Dems aren't especially concerned with who that option is, as long as they can beat Trump.

If the kid from Deliverance polled at 20 points better than Trump, he'd get 75 million votes.

"President Biden said that the “average Democrat” still wants him to be the party’s presidential nominee....."

Not true. Polling has repeatedly shown that Dems want better options than Biden. Dems aren't especially concerned with who that option is, as long as they can beat Trump.

If the kid from Deliverance polled at 20 points better than Trump, he'd get 75 million votes.
Polling put Hillary in the White House.

Polling is flawed, but 65% isn't a guarantee. If you roll a dice 20 times with the same odds, you'll get Trump 7 times.
Polling is almost always wrong. I made a record of polls years ago and they were almost always wrong about who became President. A totally useless enterprise.

President Biden said that the “average Democrat” still wants him to be the party’s presidential nominee, slamming the “elites” who have called on him to withdraw from the race.
In a call to MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Monday, Biden also defended his cognitive abilities even as he admitted he had a “terrible night” during the first presidential debate.
“Drives me nuts, people talking about this,” he said, referring to questions about his fitness to serve a second term.
If you seriously believe that Biden himself penned a letter, then you're even stupider than I already thought you were..........

If you seriously believe that Biden himself penned a letter, then you're even stupider than I already thought you were..........
Yes and I have a copy:

images

That's why I said I would love to have a reporter ask him a question about something that was in the letter... I'm gonna bet he didn't read it at all... unless the letter was his notes for the morning joe show...lol...;)

Funny. Think about what you wrote. Hillary became a 65% President.
Nope. Hillary lost because her odds of winning weren't 100%. Again, roll dice 20 times and you get Trump 7/20. Those are far from guaranteed odds of winning.

Polling is flawed, but 65% isn't a guarantee. If you roll a dice 20 times with the same odds, you'll get Trump 7 times.
That's correct. The overall polling was very accurate in predicting the popular vote. State by state voting was less accurate, and the margins were very thin. But on the morning of the election, 538, who I consider the gold standard on polling analysis, had Clinton as a 75% chance to win. In baseball, that's about the odds that a given batter will make an out. But a player for the Minnesota Twins just reached base in 13 consecutive at bats. A small sample size was the reason that everyone talked about how wrong the polls were. Understanding statistics and probabilities is the key to understanding polling data. I think if the election had been held a week later, the polling shift after the Comey announcement would have been more pronounced, and the odds smaller. Polling has become less reliable, almost certainly due to the advent of mobile phones as the primary phone in almost every household. I don't think the methodologies have caught up yet.

Don't you mean Biden staffers penned a letter...? After all, Joke himself doesn't know what day of the week it is and writing a letter would detract from his nap time.

Back