Big 10 SUCKS!

Socrtease

Verified User
Lost every game they were in today and the girls from the two Michigan scoops were the SEC's hitches.

Yeah, unfortunately not a good day. Mott you still thinking Wisconsin is number one and Oregon and Stanford shouldn't be in the top 10?

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

I thought it would be closer, but DAMN we kicked ass. We finally went in and played and didn't self-destruct.

Yeah, but Big 10 needs to rethink that Legends & Leaders shit for their two divisions.

How about we call one division SEC's Bitches and the other can be Who Cares.

The thing that stood out in yesterdays game, at least to me, was the way Bama's season long weaknesses were not apparent.

All season long against SEC defenses, our offensive line looked weak. Yesterday they dominated.

All season long Ingram and Richardson struggled to gain the yardage. That may have been due, in part, to the O line. But yesterday they destroyed the MSU defensive line and secondary.

All season long our pass defense has been suspect. We were burned too many times in too many games. Yesterday they owned MSU.

All season long against SEC teams, our defensive line strugged to pressure the opposing QB. Yesterday we knocked two of them out of the game and ruined any hope a win.

Bama was the 4th best team in the SEC. The weaknesses we showed were ones that were exploited by half of the conference. But the co-champions of the Big 10 couldn't exploit a single one. They couldn't penetrate our O line. They couldn't stop our D line. And I am guessing that Rucker regrets demanding he be allowed to defend Julio, after being embarrassed as he was.

Between this game and the total humiliation of Michigan by our own MSU, the Big 10 seems to look weaker as a conference.

Not many teams outside of AU & Or would have beat Bama on that day.
I say the Tide should finish well inside the top 10.
Can we call the big ten what it is, a bunch of overrated ND calaber teams.
Prob weaker than Pac 10 and big 12.
It would be a toss up with the Big least vs wussy 10

Top, I don't think the aubbies would have beaten us saturday. We manhandled them for the first half of our game, and then folded up for the second half. Bama beat ourselves in every game except against SC.

I am hoping for an NFL players strike. That might just keep Julio and Ingram in the NCAA for another year. lol

Top, I don't think the aubbies would have beaten us saturday. We manhandled them for the first half of our game, and then folded up for the second half. Bama beat ourselves in every game except against SC.

I am hoping for an NFL players strike. That might just keep Julio and Ingram in the NCAA for another year. lol

You better pray as well, Julio and Ingram will be starting as 1st round pics next year.
BAMA was the shit

The problem with that is the big 10 is 3-2 against big 12 teams. Wisconsin's loss I blame on the coaching staff. On the offensive side they blew away TCU statistically but kept trying the play action shit inside the red zone instead of running the ball down their throat. I mean WTF. They did what Iowa did to lose their game against them. It was a piss poor game plan. That last play to tie the game up blew my mind. They got a huge offensive line, TCU has a small Dline and The Cheeseheads got big John Clay and they fucking pass the ball? How dumb can you get. Good god all mighty, they didn't have to go and prove they were Cheeseheads!

However, I will admit that I have to eat crow on the Pac 10 this year. If Oregon and Stanford both win, then the Pac 10 will be the best conference top to bottom based on their record against other big 6 conferences. If Oregon and Stanford lose then they will be in the same league as the Big 12 and Big 10.

Here's how they rank as conferences right now with games remaining based on winning percentage against big 6 opponents.

SEC 58.8% (3 games remaining)
Pac 10 58.3% (2 games remaining)
Big 12 52.9% (1 game remaining)
Big 10 46.7% (1 game remaining)
ACC 37.5% (2 games remaining)
Big E 29.4% (1 game remaining)

Now if both Oregon and Stanford win then the PAC 10 is clearly the best conference from top to bottom.
If Auborn wins (regardless of how LSU or Kentucky performs) the SEC will be the best conference from top to bottom. So who is the best conference depends a lot on the National Championship game. That will not only determine who is the national champion but who has the best conference. The SEC or the PAC 10. Now if Auborn wins, Ohio State wins and Va Tech wins and LSU wins then the SEC would clearly be the best conference by a substantial margin with the Big 12, Pac 10 and Big 10 in a three way tie (winning percentages for all 3 conferences against big 6 teams would be 50%)

If Oregon loses, Stanford wins, OSU loses then it would be

SEC
Pac 10
Big 12
Big 10
ACC
Big E

If Oregon Loses, Stanford wins, OSU wins, LSU wins then;

SEC
Pac 10
Big 12 and Big 10 tied
ACC
Big E

If Auborn, LSU and Arkansas lose, then Pac 10 will be the best conference this year, top to bottom, by a substantial margin. So there's a lot ridding for SEC fans in the Championship game cause if they lose, they are clearly not the best conference in the nation, the Pac 10 will be and vice versa.

If Auborn wins then clearly there is parity between the Big 10, Pac 10 and Big 12.

OH yea...I almost forgot. If OSU loses tomorrow then the Big 10 is clearly only #4 as a conference and that is embarrassing I admit but keep in mind that bowl games completely favor the southern teams. Southern teams are almost always matched up against teams with weaker records or have the home field advantage or both.

All season long against SEC defenses, our offensive line looked weak. Yesterday they dominated.

It was the first game our entire starting offensive line was healthy and played since the start of the season, according to Eli Gold. That explains a LOT.

OH yea...I almost forgot. If OSU loses tomorrow then the Big 10 is clearly only #4 as a conference and that is embarrassing I admit but keep in mind that bowl games completely favor the southern teams. Southern teams are almost always matched up against teams with weaker records or have the home field advantage or both.

Want some cheese with that whine?

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

I thought it would be closer, but DAMN we kicked ass. We finally went in and played and didn't self-destruct.

Yeah, but Big 10 needs to rethink that Legends & Leaders shit for their two divisions.

How about we call one division SEC's Bitches and the other can be Who Cares.

What was priceless to me, was the look on that 3rd string QB's face, as he took that first snap. It didn't look like the boy wanted to be there.

I don't even come close to just counting bowl games. For one thing the SEC gets matched against higher placing teams from the other power conferences.
Mich State co little ten champs losing by 40 to the 4th place team in the SEC West say's it all.
Mich State backed in by Playing NOBODY!!! and was over rated all year.
OSU is several cuts above MSU, Mich, North etc
Wisconson could not beat the Non AQ, hopefully TCU is more than the outgoing QB and they shore up the big least.

Actually Topper, it's the other way around. The SEC almost always get's paired up against lower rated teams with lower won loss records in bowl games and they get to play with the home field advantage. The only exception this year was the MSU/Bama game. The Pac 10 has played more higher rated teams on the road and won more of those games then the SEC has. You can't argue the numbers. If Oregon wins in a week then clearly, from top to bottom the Pac 10 is a better conference this year then the SEC.

What? Michigan State was 11-1 and Bama was 9-3. MSU was much higher in all the polls. By the record, MSU was clearly a superior team.

MSU was a co-champion of the Big 10, and Bama was 4th in our conference.

As for the home field, Orlando may be closer to Bama, but it is hardly our home field.

The the utter destruction of Michigan by the MS State Bulldogs was another example of what I said above.

What was priceless to me, was the look on that 3rd string QB's face, as he took that first snap. It didn't look like the boy wanted to be there.

Can you blame him?? The previous 2 QBs were hit so hard so many times they won't be healthy until Easter.

Back