Big 10 SUCKS!

your on crack if you think the pac10 is the best

watch the NFL draft and see who gets the most top players picked
thanks for providing the new pussiest argument of lowering standards. OSU besides being slow produces some of the dumbest football factory players ever.
Yeah, high standards like violating rules and pretending to have a punishment.
In the words of you other losingest team, Child please.

Hey dude, I'm not pulling this out of my ass. The numbers are the numbers. They have played against other big 6 conferences better then the SEC has. If Oregon wins, they wrap it up and they proved it on the field of play.

I wouldn't be bragging to much Topper. The Big 10 is 3-5 in Bowl play. The SEC is 3-4.

Look the Big 10 and Pac 10 know that the SEC is a better football conference from top to bottom and we know what we have to do to be able to compete. We need to spend the kind of money on our programs that the SEC does and we need to lower our academic standards for student athletes to SEC levels. That's one thing that inpresses the hell out of me about Florida. They spend well below the average for an SEC football program and they refuse to lower their academic standards (along with Vandy) to that of the rest of the SEC and they still win championships.

It also doesn't hurt to get your athletes punishment's put off until next year.

Back