Biggest Pussy

0e8a7c7a20f64c0600059a9c70181534.jpg

no one is afraid of you, you just aren't worth my time. You are a mosquito to me. Your opinion is of zero consequence. I don't waste time with gnats, just like I don't go out of my way to talk to an anthill.

case in point in this thread, you are spending time talking about taints and pussies and licking them. I am of a serious intellect and simply do not entertain such trashy prole discussion. Did the kings ever talk to the serfs? Of course not. You are much better off in your dirty realm of button pushers and lever pullers. I am much too sophisticated for you

no one is afraid of you, you just aren't worth my time. You are a mosquito to me. Your opinion is of zero consequence. I don't waste time with gnats, just like I don't go out of my way to talk to an anthill.

lol

Pussy, whether you admit it or not, taintbreath, you go out of your way to threadban. That means I'm in your head, cunt, when you post.

Rent free, bitch.

case in point in this thread, you are spending time talking about taints and pussies and licking them. I am of a serious intellect and simply do not entertain such trashy prole discussion. Did the kings ever talk to the serfs? Of course not. You are much better off in your dirty realm of button pushers and lever pullers. I am much too sophisticated for you

And here you are talking to me, shitweasel. Ain't that a fucking hoot?

You are of a serious intellect? lol You give yourself way too much credit, hole.

You post "would have" bullshit and you know I would call you on that suppositional crap. That's why you TB me, pussyfart. You don't know "would have" from shit, douchebag.

Last edited:
lol

Pussy, whether you admit it or not, taintbreath, you go out of your way to threadban. That means I'm in your head, cunt, when you post.

Rent free, bitch.

who 's started a thread on who again?

how many more threads will you write about me not letting you into my clubhouse? lol!

B9LMuHB.png

When you cry about being thread banned you are a pussy

Do you think you are entitled to participate in any thread you want snowflake? Are you that self absorbed?

Yeah, cornflake, I think everybody should be able to participate. Are you and your fellow shitwads afraid of being challenged? This asshole posted bullshit and banned the people he thought would call him on that fecal material.

Lightweight pussies

maybe it's because you're such a huge fucking douchebag of retarded brain cells that nobody wants to hear your idiotic rambling about shit that only a few select of you believe, like there are no inalienable rights.

a42.png

maybe it's because you're such a huge fucking douchebag of retarded brain cells that nobody wants to hear your idiotic rambling about shit that only a few select of you believe, like there are no inalienable rights.

a42.png

lol

You're not going to start that 'inalienable rights' bullshit again, are you?

Try this, fucktard. Name one.

Back