Biggest Pussy

is anyone still confused why I threadban this retard everytime?

I rarely thread ban posters, but I can understand why you thread ban this one. This thread just shows what a waste of oxygen this guy is. For now, I will stick to Bukkkle, because he really just posts the same crap over and over, never discusses issues, just insults, makes continuous predictions about Trump that have never come true and then keeps posting meme's like they mean something.

I rarely thread ban posters, but I can understand why you thread ban this one. This thread just shows what a waste of oxygen this guy is. For now, I will stick to Bukkkle, because he really just posts the same crap over and over, never discusses issues, just insults, makes continuous predictions about Trump that have never come true and then keeps posting meme's like they mean something.

OH, COM'ON!!

Thread ban domer also, if for no other reason then the amusement factor.

:D

OH, COM'ON!!

Thread ban domer also, if for no other reason then the amusement factor.

:D

Nah. I would if he posted like Bukkkle, just throwing out the same lies, same meme's all the time. At least Domer tries to discuss issues, even though he clearly is unintelligent, he tries. Bukkkle just trolls.

Nah. I would if he posted like Bukkkle, just throwing out the same lies, same meme's all the time. At least Domer tries to discuss issues, even though he clearly is unintelligent, he tries. Bukkkle just trolls.

EHH, you're no fun. :D

Back