Biggest Pussy

Gee I wonder why Domer didn't respond to this.

I bet he supports it when Dems do it, but not against him when a Pub does it. Domer has no right to complain.

:rofl2:

Your hysteria is unwarranted, asshole. When Zappa bans me, I'll let him know.

Your hysteria is unwarranted, asshole. When Zappa bans me, I'll let him know.

Yeah, just like I said, you have no problem when Dems do it, but whine like a petty little bitch when a non dem does it to you.

Poor Gomer. Btw, you can stfu now with your whine, because if you're cool with Zappas doing it, then you must stfu, now.

Yeah, just like I said, you have no problem when Dems do it, but whine like a petty little bitch when a non dem does it to you.

Poor Gomer. Btw, you can stfu now with your whine, because if you're cool with Zappas doing it, then you must stfu, now.

Did you not understand my post, illiterate cunt?

#65 bitch

I see, so it is only when YOU are thread banned that the poster is a pussy.

LMAO, what a pussy you are.

Until you say that all people who thread ban are pussys, just shut your mouth. You have no high road, nothing. You refuse to say that the liberals on this board who thread ban are pussys, but whine about those who thread ban you. Shut up two faced monkey. Your whine is null and void because it only matters to you when non liberal posters do it.

Pound sand.

I see, so it is only when YOU are thread banned that the poster is a pussy.

LMAO, what a pussy you are.

Until you say that all people who thread ban are pussys, just shut your mouth. You have no high road, nothing. You refuse to say that the liberals on this board who thread ban are pussys, but whine about those who thread ban you. Shut up two faced monkey. Your whine is null and void because it only matters to you when non liberal posters do it.

Pound sand.

#65 bitch.

Groan away. It's amusing.

I already addressed that post and proved that you only care if a thread ban is used against you.

If liberals use it, you are 100% okay with it.

Now, stfu, whiny baby.

Back