Biggest Pussy

And without a penis, what power does the pussy have?

I love women, but comments like yours are so simply stupid.

live without one all your life and find out

you can spit out semen

I cant create life

well back in the day I could

you would be dead if you tried asshole

see why you cant get one consentually

you don't know what consent is

I agree, the rot in your pussy would kill me in a matter of days. But as I've told you several times now, I ain't interested.

if you cant even figure out what a REAL woman says to convey interest in you .......you may just get dead

is this clear enough pervert

I would rip your tiny rancid penis out at its roots and shove it in your mouth if you ever tried to even touch me

if you cant even figure out what a REAL woman says to convey interest in you .......you may just get dead

I would rip your tiny rancid penis out at its roots and shove it in your mouth if you ever tried to even touch me

Again, I'm not interested in you, your huge pussy, never mind the rough stuff that you crave. lol

You have to hang a bone around your neck to get the dogs to fuck you, whore.

Check APP to see what a pussy Domer76 is.

Of course I knew it, but it is always nice to prove ones assertions.

Liberals are soooooo afraid of APP. Somehow I manage to survive there, but it is like kryptonite to libtards. Wonder why?

Women don't say anything, you have to watch the body language. And...detroit...

Back