Biggest Pussy

I never liked it either but is it really that hard for you to figure out who is who? Here's a hint. Post count and join date don't change...unless they're playing werewolf.

I don't give a shit who they are nor do I put any effort into trying to find out.

I was amused, however, that when I came on this forum, I was accused of being:

Topspin
Rune
Legion Troll

and several others that escape me now.

What's with you morons? All cretinous conspiracists?

I don't give a shit who they are nor do I put any effort into trying to find out.

Topspin
Rune
Legion Troll

Everyone is accused of being a sock. Get over it child.

I was merely asking if his claim was true. And apparently, it was. Multiple names.

So, the question is: What's the purpose?

I am happy to splain Lucy

I Love America was my original handle. Never changed it.

At some point when I had virtually every liberal crying to the Mods to ban me Grind said I am like Teflon. Thus the Teflon Don was born

When we were playing Werewolf regularly people created socks to play the game anonymously.

That is how my three names were born. 95% of the time I post as Teflon Don or I Love America. The third one I use for various names when the muse arises in me to change it

Topspin
Rune
Legion Troll

Interesting that when you came here, you quickly jumped in and started addressing many of us in a manner as someone that had been here for a long time. Perhaps it is because you weren't as new to JPP as the domer profile.

Interesting that when you came here, you quickly jumped in and started addressing many of us in a manner as someone that had been here for a long time. Perhaps it is because you weren't as new to JPP as the domer profile.

You noticed that too?

You're still a dogshit bagger though...

Back