Biggest Pussy

You = Claim you are coming to where I am

You = Not showing up

You = Claiming you don't know where I am

You = Making statements that only someone that knows where I am could make. Includes posting pictures you say are me

Me = KNOWING you're nothing more than a pussy that is nothing but a big mouth but lacks guts to back up what he says.

Truth.

Southern, shit bagging, racist cocksucker. Mommy and Daddy (if you know who he is) included.

Checkmate

Truth.

Southern, shit bagging, racist cocksucker. Mommy and Daddy (if you know who he is) included.

Checkmate

Truth, just like 75% of the black babies born today, you either don't know who yours is or the good for nothing boy ran when he found out the local piece he got was his baby mama.

How does it feel to know you're on the level of blacks?

Isn't it ironic that one of the the biggest pussies on this board started this thread LOL

I mean what kind of man would despise personal responsibility and rugged individualism, traits that are required to qualify as a conservative? A pussy, obviously lol

Today, Granule tops the pussy list. Got his ass kicked and embarrassed for not knowing the difference between race, ethnicity and nationality. Then he need to start a "poll", as if that settles the question. As usual, the person kicking his pathetic ass is banned. What a fucking surprise!

Poor ignorant little scrote licker.

No one but the Mods knows precisely how many alternative personae you use to post here, so there's no way to accurately check to see who you threadban.

I can think of at least three others you use, and I am sure you've got a couple more stashed away for when your primary alternatives have been busted.

Awwwww poor Zipperhead has his premise blown up and as usual moves then ball

I have exactly THREE accounts

I Love America
Teflon Don
Angry Black Guy - I use this to change names a lot

There are no more. But if you think you know better then list them. You think I have another tell us what it is.

Where I wouldn't survive? What the fuck does that mean?

It's a continual effort to point out the lying bullshit the right toss out on this forum. I only have a limited number of hours to point them out and call people like you on your massive horseshit. I have spent countless hours schooling the ignorant RW fucktards on the basics of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the difference between those and the Declaration. It just doesn't sink in for the willfully ignorant.

Then you have your ignorant pig fuckers, the racists, that you apologists never take to task. CFM, TDAK, PMP and the other assholes Bigdog and the Appalachian shithole that I can't remember.

Do us all a favor. Before you shoot off your partisan pie hole, do some homework for once. It will save you from embarrassment and save me the time to correct you.

Start posting in APP and you will see

Is that true?

I have gone by one name and one name only. One can track me from beginning to end. With all these different aliases, from Desh to Grind, to whatever, the only purpose I can see is to cover up just what you just identified. To cover your tracks from previous fuck ups. It doesn't surprise me with a douchenozzle like this.

You would do better than to believe crap Zipperhead tells you. He is a known liar

No one but the Mods knows precisely how many alternative personae you use to post here, so there's no way to accurately check to see who you threadban.

I can think of at least three others you use, and I am sure you've got a couple more stashed away for when your primary alternatives have been busted.

The Mods will confirm that I have exactly three socks

I Love America
Teflon Don
Angry Black Guy - i change this one a lot

Now if you can prove otherwise feel free

Or if you can't back it up then shut the fuck up

Historically, there were 3 or 4. Caucasian, Negroid, Mongoloid and Australoid.

There are more than one model. It also depends on whether you are a physical anthropologist, biological anthropologist, forensic anthropologist, etc., as they use different criteria. It's becoming more blurred with diversity on the planet

But nobody is claiming nationality (Mexican) as a model. Nor 350+ in the US. That is sheer ignorance. It then becomes willful stupidly when the same claim is being made. Or worse, a pathetic "poll".

Historically, there were 3 or 4. Caucasian, Negroid, Mongoloid and Australoid.

There are more than one model. It also depends on whether you are a physical anthropologist, biological anthropologist, forensic anthropologist, etc., as they use different criteria. It's becoming more blurred with diversity on the planet

But nobody is claiming nationality (Mexican) as a model. Nor 350+ in the US. That is sheer ignorance. It then becomes willful stupidly when the same claim is being made. Or worse, a pathetic "poll".

So liberals lied when they said that building a wall was racism. :good4u:

(laughing)

I see you're trying to move Granule out as the Forum Dumbfuck. It's gonna take some effort, but you're making strides.

All that typing and you still couldn't address the liberals saying that building a wall at the border to Mexico, was racist. :good4u:

I'm laughing at you for your complete and willfull ignorance. Mommy skipped a lot of subjects in home school. Reading was one.

I'm sorry your mother treated you so indifferently; but you could always take a reading class, at one of those GED for Adult forums.

Plus you're still unable to address the liberal situation of saying that building the wall was racist. :palm:

I'm sorry your mother treated you so indifferently; but you could always take a reading class, at one of those GED for Adult forums.

Plus you're still unable to address the liberal situation of saying that building the wall was racist. :palm:

Your complete stupidity truly does get a laugh out of me. How does someone as utterly ignorant as you make it through the day? Even the simplest of terms escape.

Poor shitstain.

Back