Biggest Pussy

Give an example.

Also, as to your 1), it makes no sense, that necessarily means I know what you meant but I "twist" the content. That requires knowledge and intent. As to 2), that also doesn't even make sense. If I don't comprehend it, then how would I lie about it?

You are so silly. I just laugh at your ignorance.

I'm not surprised the simpleton could not find an example and also not surprised he can't address to simple points.

He is obviously more simple than I thought.

Poor socktroll.

Big big boy. You've embarrassed yourself and are too stupid to realize it.

C/Co. Still avoiding it, aren't you dullard.

Poor turd licking simpleton

If you were consistent, you might be able to take your comedy show on the road; but since it's so hit and miss, you'd probably bomb like you do here.

:evilnod:

If you were consistent, you might be able to take your comedy show on the road; but since it's so hit and miss, you'd probably bomb like you do here.

It's not too late to go back and get your GED. Maybe they would include rudimentary science, tard.

C/Co. Poor fucktard can't do simple math. Pathetic

I'm not surprised the simpleton could not find an example and also not surprised he can't address to simple points.

He is obviously more simple than I thought.

Poor socktroll.

Cut him some slack; because he's just a dullard, who's to stupid to realize it.

It's not too late to go back and get your GED. Maybe they would include rudimentary science, tard.

C/Co. Poor fucktard can't do simple math. Pathetic

At least you've found a job, here at JPP; because this way everyone with any intelligence can continue to laugh at you.

At least you've found a job, here at JPP; because this way everyone with any intelligence can continue to laugh at you.

Really, I'm serious. Even low achievers like you have a chance if you just get that GED. Then you can qualify for jobs you never thought possible. Such as shoveling shit for a living. Or maybe even work up to the drive through window at McDonald's.

Big bugs. Big plants. Precious!

Really, I'm serious. Even low achievers like you have a chance if you just get that GED. Then you can qualify for jobs you never thought possible. Such as shoveling shit for a living. Or maybe even work up to the drive through window at McDonald's.

Big bugs. Big plants. Precious!

You wanting me to take your job away from you, now that is funny. :D

You wanting me to take your job away from you, now that is funny. :D

Super size that for me next time I come through.

Probably best for you to stick with those fairytales in that book written by Bronze Age goatfuckers. That seems to more aligned with your mental capacity. No thinking necessary.

When you are staff and thread ban, you are the worst kind of pussy.

_CRYINGtumblr_lg0znypSUC1qazkdco1_500.gif

Probably best for you to stick with those fairytales in that book written by Bronze Age goatfuckers. That seems to more aligned with your mental capacity. No thinking necessary.

I've seen the types that works in places where super sizing is an option. They want $15/hour to do a damn job a monkey could be taught to do. Seems the predominate language spoken by those working there is either Spanish or Ebonics.

I see you're going for fry cook of the week, seeing as how you memorized your last customer's comment to you. :D

Your fear is still showing.

I don't ban anyone, even NL's like you.

You couldn't kick your own ass literally or figuratively, BOY.

AWWWWWWW...someone's a big ol chicken!

Why not tell everyone what NL means?

Are you asakeered someone might figure out just what you are?

AWWWW, why don't you explain why you whine that when you are thread banned it means people want to CENSOR you and are afraid to debate you, but when you thread ban, it doesn't mean that.

AWWWW, second biggest pussy on this board can't explain that. Keep petting your lap dog Domer, he loves it when you pet him.

Apparently as a NL, you don't seem to concerned about what you are.

Why don't you tell me what you think it means. Don't have the guts, BOY? You butt fuck buddies domer and Buckly have called it racist yet can't tell me what's racist about what they claim it means.

He's nothing more than another undereducated, POS white trailer trash. A southern pigfucker, taught by his toothless pig-fucking parents. Got fucked out of his menial shit-shoveling job by a black and is pissed about it.

Inbred mongoloid.

He's nothing more than another undereducated, POS white trailer trash. A southern pigfucker, taught by his toothless pig-fucking parents. Got fucked out of his menial shit-shoveling job by a black and is pissed about it.

Inbred mongoloid.

Yet you still haven't had the guts to come where I am like you said you were going to do.

So sad that you're just another NL taught by his NL parents who were taught by their NL parents. Genetic trait going no telling how far back. If you try hard enough, you may can drop the "L" and just be the "N". Maybe you already have.

Apparently as a NL, you don't seem to concerned about what you are.

Why don't you tell me what you think it means. Don't have the guts, BOY? You butt fuck buddies domer and Buckly have called it racist yet can't tell me what's racist about what they claim it means.

AS we suspected, CFM is just another chickenshit racist.

A big talker who hides behind message boards, yet still doesn't even have the stones to say what he means.

CFM is obviously short for Cowardly Fucking Moron.

:rofl2:

Back