Biggest Pussy

AWWWW, why don't you explain why you whine that when you are thread banned it means people want to CENSOR you and are afraid to debate you, but when you thread ban, it doesn't mean that.

AWWWW, second biggest pussy on this board can't explain that. Keep petting your lap dog Domer, he loves it when you pet him.

ROFL at Butt Hurt Yurt following me around trying to start some shit.

:rofl2:

AS we suspected, CFM is just another chickenshit racist.

A big talker who hides behind message boards, yet still doesn't even have the stones to say what he means.

CFM is obviously short for Cowardly Fucking Moron.

He's too fucking stupid to articulate what he means. Nothing more than the ramblings of a racist weaselcunt who thinks he's a tough guy by bagging dogshit and sneaking it to the neighbor's house.

Fucktards like this punk are what give the Southern pussy rednecks their well-deserved reputation. Pure, white trailer trash

AS we suspected, CFM is just another chickenshit racist.

A big talker who hides behind message boards, yet still doesn't even have the stones to say what he means.

CFM is obviously short for Cowardly Fucking Moron.

Oh, another one. Just as I expected.

He's too fucking stupid to articulate what he means. Nothing more than the ramblings of a racist weaselcunt who thinks he's a tough guy by bagging dogshit and sneaking it to the neighbor's house.

Fucktards like this punk are what give the Southern pussy rednecks their well-deserved reputation. Pure, white trailer trash

Yet you refuse to show up claiming you don't know where I am despite stating things only someone that knows the location could state. Now, that either makes you a liar or a pussy. You tell me which one.

Next time I come to see your wife and make her oink like a pig, I'll let you know. For some reason, you see to not be there when I am. Interesting.

lol

This coming from a moron that modifies someone's post and then responds to the changed post. Priceless!

And such a pussy that he's afraid to engage any of my posts.

Pussy little buttfuck.

In his d defense there isn't much to engage. You are a shallow, empty thinker who isn't worthy of civil discourse.

The civilized people just laughs at you.

Nothing you say can bother me

Wow, now I can fucking sleep at night! I was so worried about your willfully ignorant feelings that I was losing sleep.

Here's a hint I give to your other chest thumping RW retards. It seems to fall on deaf ears, however. More likely, dumb ears.

Don't post bullshit and you won't get called on it. But you fucking semi-functional illiterates can't help yourselves. So, we'll just continue down this path.

You = horseshit.
Me = Pointing it out
You = Butthurt
Me = Laughing at you
You = Threadban or ignore
Me = Continuing to laugh at the pussy

And the saga continues.

Wow, now I can fucking sleep at night! I was so worried about your willfully ignorant feelings that I was losing sleep.

Here's a hint I give to your other chest thumping RW retards. It seems to fall on deaf ears, however. More likely, dumb ears.

Don't post bullshit and you won't get called on it. But you fucking semi-functional illiterates can't help yourselves. So, we'll just continue down this path.

You = horseshit.
Me = Pointing it out
You = Butthurt
Me = Laughing at you

And the saga continues.

Can you link up to a recent thread i have started where you were threadbanned?

In fact most of my threads are in APP where you wouldn't survive.

But if it makes you feel good then run with your story. Who am I to stop you?

No one but the Mods knows precisely how many alternative personae you use to post here, so there's no way to accurately check to see who you threadban.

I can think of at least three others you use, and I am sure you've got a couple more stashed away for when your primary alternatives have been busted.

Where I wouldn't survive? What the fuck does that mean?

It's a continual effort to point out the lying bullshit the right toss out on this forum. I only have a limited number of hours to point them out and call people like you on your massive horseshit. I have spent countless hours schooling the ignorant RW fucktards on the basics of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the difference between those and the Declaration. It just doesn't sink in for the willfully ignorant.

Then you have your ignorant pig fuckers, the racists, that you apologists never take to task. CFM, TDAK, PMP and the other assholes Bigdog and the Appalachian shithole that I can't remember.

Do us all a favor. Before you shoot off your partisan pie hole, do some homework for once. It will save you from embarrassment and save me the time to correct you.

You = horseshit.
Me = Pointing it out
You = Butthurt
Me = Laughing at you

And the saga continues.

You = Claim you are coming to where I am

You = Not showing up

You = Claiming you don't know where I am

You = Making statements that only someone that knows where I am could make. Includes posting pictures you say are me

Me = KNOWING you're nothing more than a pussy that is nothing but a big mouth but lacks guts to back up what he says.

No one but the Mods knows precisely how many alternative personae you use to post here, so there's no way to accurately check to see who you threadban.

I can think of at least three others you use, and I am sure you've got a couple more stashed away for when your primary alternatives have been busted.

Is that true?

I have gone by one name and one name only. One can track me from beginning to end. With all these different aliases, from Desh to Grind, to whatever, the only purpose I can see is to cover up just what you just identified. To cover your tracks from previous fuck ups. It doesn't surprise me with a douchenozzle like this.

Back