Biggest Pussy

Your complete stupidity truly does get a laugh out of me. How does someone as utterly ignorant as you make it through the day? Even the simplest of terms escape.

Poor shitstain.

And still nothing to explain the liberals saying the wall was racist and instead you just continue to whine. :good4u:

Historically, there were 3 or 4. Caucasian, Negroid, Mongoloid and Australoid.

Big FAIL for you there.
Anthropology.
(no longer in technical use) any of the traditional divisions of humankind, the commonest being the Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negro, characterized by supposedly distinctive and universal physical characteristics.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/race

Also, your use of the offensive terms confirms that you are a racist.

lol I prove you wrong then you compound the error with an ad hom lol

No, I'm observing your massive ignorance verging on stupidity. You go to a truncated and simplistic source for the explanation of race - the dictionary.

Why don't you review, just for a few seconds, a more in depth treatise on the concept? I'll tell you why. Because, like most of the RW hacks on this forum, you're intellectually lazy and willfully ignorant moron.

No, I'm observing your massive ignorance verging on stupidity. You go to a truncated and simplistic source for the explanation of race - the dictionary.

Why don't you review, just for a few seconds, a more in depth treatise on the concept? I'll tell you why. Because, like most of the RW hacks on this forum, you're intellectually lazy and willfully ignorant moron.

Now you're dissing the dictionary since it doesn't agree with you. lol

Looks to me that you are the subject of this thread that you started. lol

Now you're dissing the dictionary since it doesn't agree with you. lol

Looks to me that you are the subject of this thread that you started. lol

You really are a lazy moron. A dictionary gives a one or two sentence definition. I realize that's about all your little mind can handle. Try REALLY looking into the issue, rather than a one sentence description.

You were the one that took offense at the term Mongoloid to describe the race that includes Asians, Polynesians, Eskimos, Native Americans, etc., weren't you? That intellectual shallowness says everything.

You really are a lazy moron. A dictionary gives a one or two sentence definition. I realize that's about all your little mind can handle. Try REALLY looking into the issue, rather than a one sentence description.

You were the one that took offense at the term Mongoloid to describe the race that includes Asians, Polynesians, Eskimos, Native Americans, etc., weren't you? That intellectual shallowness says everything.

I didn't take offense since I'm not PC. It is widely reported that many see the terms offensive, which is one of the reasons why your definition of race is no longer used. lol

I didn't take offense since I'm not PC. It is widely reported that many see the terms offensive, which is one of the reasons why your definition of race is no longer used. lol

Your lazy ass never took the time to look up the term, did it? In defining the 4 historic races, it has the same validity and lack of offensiveness as Caucasoid, Negroid and Austaloid. But your massive and willfull ignorance gets in the way of learning that.

I'm sure you take offense at the word niggardly because you think it's racist. lol

Thank you for continually allowing me to point out what a fool you are. It amuses me.

Your lazy ass never took the time to look up the term, did it? In defining the 4 historic races, it has the same validity and lack of offensiveness as Caucasoid, Negroid and Austaloid. But your massive and willfull ignorance gets in the way of learning that.

I'm sure you take offense at the word niggardly because you think it's racist. lol

Thank you for continually allowing me to point out what a fool you are. It amuses me.

This is simply a repeat of your previous argument that I already destroyed. lol

Liberals tried to have me banned for using the word niggardly. True story bro

Is that true?

I have gone by one name and one name only. One can track me from beginning to end. With all these different aliases, from Desh to Grind, to whatever, the only purpose I can see is to cover up just what you just identified. To cover your tracks from previous fuck ups. It doesn't surprise me with a douchenozzle like this.

Don't get caught up in Zappa's bullshit. Ideas matter, not names.

It is amusing at times.

But you asked about that particular post. Zappa was correct. My question still remains: What's the purpose?

My comment was in response to your comment. You were were...mistaken...when you implied your response was limited to one post. Now enough of this boy.

Back