Bigots who don't know they are bigots

Beefhead, here is some insightful information for you... ALL Bigots, don't know they are Bigots! Think about it.... when is the last time you heard someone say, "I'm a bigot, and I admit it!" ...Doesn't happen! People who are bigoted, don't realize their bigotry, if they did, chances are they wouldn't be bigoted. Another thing, most of the time, a bigot can somehow justify his bigoted view, this is how he is able to continue his bigotry. There is always a 'reason' for the bigoted view he has, and to him, it makes perfect sense. The primary cause of bigotry, is the fact that we are all 'prejudiced' to some degree. It is part of the human condition, although, many of us will staunchly deny our own prejudices.

I know bigots who know they are bigots.

What you say is largely true, but there are some who know it of themselves, and are shamelessly proud.

Don't go on some tirade about "shameless" now. I just observin.

People who think it's ok to discriminate against white people in employment and educational opportunities are also bigots.

Even though there's no such thing as white people, and even if there were, they would be the worst people on earth.

People who think it's ok to discriminate against white people in employment and educational opportunities are also bigots.

Even though there's no such thing as white people, and even if there were, they would be the worst people on earth.

Racial discrimination is obviously bigotry, regardless of the clown face you paint on it. Agreed.

This thread is so deliciously ironic. Because most others on this thread support affirmative action (aka racial discrimination); they know they are bigots. So they know it, but they just won't come clean.

How do people get so brainwashed?

I think it has to do with the ideology of those running the military industrial complex.

I know bigots who know they are bigots.

What you say is largely true, but there are some who know it of themselves, and are shamelessly proud.

Don't go on some tirade about "shameless" now. I just observin.

There are really not that many, I have never met anyone who admitted they were a bigot. It's like admitting you are a liar or cheater, it's just not something humans will generally do. There is always some 'justification' for their actions, some 'reason' for the view they hold, and why they are bigoted. Generally, they believe their viewpoint is correct, and this precludes them, in their minds, from truly being 'bigoted', perhaps they will SAY they are, in sort of a 'sarcastic' way of averting criticism for their bigoted views, but deep down inside, no bigot ever admits they are a bigot.

I was waiting on the AA card to be played :D

He does have a point, which is rare for AssClown!

AA is essentially racist white guilt at it's finest. We are saying, here ya go black people... we know you are too stupid and uneducated to make it on your own merits, so we are going to make it easier for you than whitey. It's saying... hey employer... we know you would never hire a stupid uneducated inferior black man, so we are passing this law to make sure you have to. It says... hey minority, look how easy we made it for you stupid fucks to succeed in a white man's world... vote for us!

All AA does, is diminish the accomplishments of minorities, who will always carry the stigma of being 'helped' by whitey, to get whatever they have gotten.

Last edited:
Yep. AA stands for Double aces. This sequence of playing cards activates a protective shutdown routine in their programming. The controllers can't afford to have them ever think this one through. So instead they go into a infinite loop until the buffer overflows and the virtual machine kills the whole process.

hmm some clues there.

Indeed there are clues there. AA is racist policy, and always has been. It assumes black people can't succeed without a 'level playing field' being given to them. It assumes that all employers are racist bigots who wouldn't hire a person because they were black, because it assumes black people are inherently less qualified as a group. It also assumes black people want someone to give them an advantage over white people, because they 'deserve' it, or 'need' it.

Back