Bill Maher: How Did America Become a Country of "D*ckless Armchair Warriors"?

“Let me ask you: if a guy on your block was so frightened of mostly nonexistent prowlers that he spent all his resources on alarm systems and guns and cameras, so much so that he didn’t even have enough money left to maintain his home or send his kids to college, would you call him brave?”

Bingo.

I'd call him a gutless pussy.

“Let me ask you: if a guy on your block was so frightened of mostly nonexistent prowlers that he spent all his resources on alarm systems and guns and cameras, so much so that he didn’t even have enough money left to maintain his home or send his kids to college, would you call him brave?”

LOL
You just described Obama and the White house, and every liberal movie star. They sit behind their heavily fortified mansions with there armed security, but condemn the average joe for wanting a gun to defend themselves.

I've come to the conclusion that most of those that accuse others of being 'dickless armchair warriors' and 'gutless pussies' are usually the cowards that
wouldn't serve in the Armed Forces themselves and hide behind tough sounding rhetoric so others don't see them as the chickenshit weasels & assholes they are
in real life.....

I've come to the conclusion that most of those that accuse others of being 'dickless armchair warriors' and 'gutless pussies' are usually the cowards that
wouldn't serve in the Armed Forces themselves and hide behind tough sounding rhetoric so others don't see them as the chickenshit weasels & assholes they are
in real life.....

You seem mixed-up on the concept. An "armchair warrior" isn't a soldier - it's someone who has no problem sending our soldiers into battle, and supports such actions from the safety of their own home.

LOL
You just described Obama and the White house, and every liberal movie star. They sit behind their heavily fortified mansions with there armed security, but condemn the average joe for wanting a gun to defend themselves.

:rolleyes: Yeah, too bad the POTUS has armed security; that's gonna make it so much harder for you and your Klan buddies to get to him.

LOL

Actually, I'm talking about paranoid assholes who think the government's going to round up their guns and sit hiding in their home with an arsenal of weapons waiting around for a black kid eatling skittles to walk by.

Were either you or Bravo in the service?

You seem mixed-up on the concept. An "armchair warrior" isn't a soldier - it's someone who has no problem sending our soldiers into battle, and supports such actions from the safety of their own home.

Those are called Chickenhawks.

I've come to the conclusion that most of those that accuse others of being 'dickless armchair warriors' and 'gutless pussies' are usually the cowards that wouldn't serve in the Armed Forces themselves and hide behind tough sounding rhetoric so others don't see them as the chickenshit weasels & assholes they are
in real life.....

No, YOU'RE glue.

:tongout:

The whole point of the armchair warrior insult is to ridicule those who talks tough from the safety of their living room. Why would someone that is advocating against an agressive military need to prove their cred through military service?

Look...really, I'm not trying to drag Obama or Biden into this thread....
I was thinking Maher and some dickless wonders on this board.

Actually, I'm talking about paranoid assholes who think the government's going to round up their guns and sit hiding in their home with an arsenal of weapons waiting around for a black kid eatling skittles to walk by.

so you're really talking about strawmen and figments of fantasy dreamed up by the overactive imaginations of pinhead liberals so they can
heap more fake ridicule on anyone that opposes them.....we get it Scumbag.....

Those that cling to their guns and God......or in other words, those that value the First and Second Amendments of the Constitution.

I guess the first way I put it is more to your liking (and Obamas)....kinda snarky and smartass with a touch of disdain and contempt for those citizens.....

Last edited:

Like Obama!!

:rolleyes: Yeah, too bad the POTUS has armed security; that's gonna make it so much harder for you and your Klan buddies to get to him.

:rofl2:
We can take him out anytime we want to, the problem is what is left to replace him.

images

While I have opposed Obama's use of the military, no - it is not "like Obama." Obama is CIC. There is some difference there.

You are correct, there is a difference, Obama is the arm chair warrior that can actually send troops into harms way. Yet he campaigned against the 'Bushies' for the same.

You are correct, there is a difference, Obama is the arm chair warrior that can actually send troops into harms way. Yet he campaigned against the 'Bushies' for the same.

You have really gotten to a point where intellectual dishonesty is your 1st refuge in any discussion.

in real life.....

Representative Patrick McHenry, R-NC - did not serve. Saw fit to endanger American troops' lives after a visit to Iraq by violating operational security and helping militias target their mortar attacks on the Green Zone.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-KY - did not serve.
Senate Assistant Minority Leader Trent Lott, R-MI - avoided the draft, did not serve.
Senate Republican Conference Chairman Jon Kyl, R-AZ - did not serve.
Senate Republican Conference Vice Chair John Cornyn, R-TX - did not serve.
National Republican Senatorial Committee Chair John Ensign, R-NV - did not serve.
House Minority Leader John Boehner, R-OH - did not serve.
House Minority Whip Roy Blunt, R-MO - did not serve.
House Republican Conerence Chair Adam Putnam, R-FL - did not serve.
House Republican Policy Committee Thaddeus McCotter, R-MI - did not serve.
National Republican Congressional Committee Chair Tom Cole, R-OK - did not serve.
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani - did not serve.
Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney - did not serve in the military but did serve the Mormon Church on a 30-month mission to France.
Former Senator Fred Thompson - did not serve.
Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert - avoided the draft, did not serve.
Former House Majority Leader Dick Armey - avoided the draft, did not serve.
Former House Majority Leader Tom Delay - avoided the draft, did not serve. "So many minority youths had volunteered ... that there was literally no room for patriotic folks like himself."

Former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist - did not serve. (An impressive medical resume, but not such a friend to cats in Boston.)
Rick Santorum, R-PA, formerly third ranking Republican in the Senate - did not serve. (1)
George Felix Allen, former Republican Senator from Virginia - a supporter of Nixon and the Vietnam war, did not serve.
VP Dick Cheney - several deferments , the last by marriage (in his own words, "had other priorities than military service")

Former Att'y Gen. John Ashcroft - did not serve; received seven deferment to teach business ed at SW Missouri State.
Jeb Bush, Florida Governor - did not serve.
Karl Rove - avoided the draft, did not serve, too busy being a Republican.

http://www.awolbush.com/whoserved.html

You have really gotten to a point where intellectual dishonesty is your 1st refuge in any discussion.

LMAO... you have gotten to the point where you create more straw men than dung.

Do you even know what 'intellectual dishonesty' means? Somehow I doubt it.

LMAO... you have gotten to the point where you create more straw men than dung.

Do you even know what 'intellectual dishonesty' means? Somehow I doubt it.

More strawmen? Like trying to compare a CIC to the kinds of armchair warriors the OP is talking about?

You're a joke.

Back