Bill Maher: How Did America Become a Country of "D*ckless Armchair Warriors"?

One of the weirdest things about this site to me is how the righties here react to bravo. Never a peep about his extreme hackery - once in awhile they'll even defend him (like here).

They really have that lockstep thing down.

When you can't refute the post, you attack the poster....why is that ?

Don't you get embarrassed to practically admit defeat like that....and thats exactly what you are doing in attacking me personally all the time

When I can't refute a fact, I just stfu and let it go....facts are facts....you just can't seem to do that in any way at all...

Opinions are a different matter.

No....I just state the facts as I find them....did I get some FACT wrong ? by all means, enlighten me, correct the non-facts

Lmao, most of your "facts" are nothing but your opinions! You generally don't give many "facts"

When you can't refute the post, you attack the poster....why is that ?

Don't you get embarrassed to practically admit defeat like that....and thats exactly what you are doing in attacking me personally all the time

When I can't refute a fact, I just stfu and let it go....facts are facts....you just can't seem to do that in any way at all...

Opinions are a different matter.

LOL...

he also cannot seem to grasp the fact that many on the right have bravo on IA. Also, lets not mention that he never calls out the left for their extreme hackery... he joins in.

One of the weirdest things about this site to me is how the righties here react to bravo. Never a peep about his extreme hackery - once in awhile they'll even defend him (like here).

They really have that lockstep thing down.

Oh look, another 'why don't uz righties condemn bravo on each and every post he makes'... you must support him blah blah blah blah blah...

Why don't you do like many righties and put bravo on IA if he bothers you so much?

Isn't Nova Bravo??

Is that SF talking to Bravo as if he was a third person complaining that no one gives him credit for having BRavo on IA?

Am I confused?

Whenever someone.....is....using a lot of ellipses....that aren't really.....ellipses because....they have....no rhythm.....or reason....then....you know that is bravo....he is...."resting his hands"....in between....words....

Whenever someone.....is....using a lot of ellipses....that aren't really.....ellipses because....they have....no rhythm.....or reason....then....you know that is bravo....he is...."resting his hands"....in between....words....

lol... you truly pay a lot... of attention... to bravo

proof Darla = Bravo

Back