Bill Maher: How Did America Become a Country of "D*ckless Armchair Warriors"?

The anti violence agenda goes back waaaay before "statists" people have been trying to "just get along" for centuries. Then somebody else wanders in and screws it up.
I disagree. Look at all the 'anti militia' laws that went in to effect back in the early 1900s. The statist agenda has been in the works for 100 years now in making people believe that only the government has the ability to protect them.

Nah...that would be Clinton the admitted draft dodger that 'abhored' the military, and chickenshit Obama along with just about his entire inner circle.

Lt. Bush was a jet fighter pilot in the ANG and Capt. Rumsfeld was fighter pilot in the US Navy and Cheney was busy having heart attacks...

Bush dodge 'Nam as did a lot of the privileged. He is no different fom Clinton and Cheney.

Bush dodge 'Nam as did a lot of the privileged. He is no different fom Clinton and Cheney.

I believe Romney did it as well. But there's no judgement coming from me. If I was of eligible for the draft at the time, I'd have done the same thing.

No everyone that served went to 'Nam....

Bush served....fighter pilot, remember TANG and like thousands of others, never ordered to Vietnam...
Clinton dodged the service...joined ROTC and refused to report for duty...his record is public knowledge
Cheney....College defirments and "hardship" exemption, which excluded men with children or dependent parents.

Bush served....fighter pilot, remember TANG and like thousands of others, never ordered to Vietnam...
Clinton dodged the service...joined ROTC and refused to report for duty...his record is public knowledge
Cheney....College defirments and "hardship" exemption, which excluded men with children or dependent parents.

Is that what you do then? Criticize Democrats as a rule, and apologize for Republicans as a rule?

Why would you have any credibility, on anything, given that?

Cheney got 5 deferments in total. If you look at the timing, you can argue that he even got married to avoid going.

You could argue just about anything....how about Clinton volunteered for Vietnam but they wouldn't let him go...?

Is that what you do then? Criticize Democrats as a rule, and apologize for Republicans as a rule?

Why would you have any credibility, on anything, given that?

No....I just state the facts as I find them....did I get some FACT wrong ? by all means, enlighten me, correct the non-facts

No....I just state the facts as I find them....did I get some FACT wrong ? by all means, enlighten me, correct the non-facts

The facts are that you are criticizing Democrats - and you won't catch me trying to defend Clinton as some great warrior - but apologize for Republicans. The facts have been illustrated as clearly as possible on this thread.

Anyone who makes excuses for Cheney in particular is some sort of supreme, higher-level hack. There is no excuse for Cheney's history of deferments in Vietnam. It is textbook chickenhawk stuff.

I'll take that as a, "No - I haven't read your posts, Thing1- I just like to generalize about people and shoot from the hip."

Speaking of shooting from the hip, you should stick to the gun forum.

I'll take that as a, "No - I haven't read your posts, Thing1- I just like to generalize about people and shoot from the hip."

Speaking of shooting from the hip, you should stick to the gun forum.
silly me. I should have checked your post count and realized you're just a troll instead of the long term person I thought you were.

Bush didnt serve, all lies.

I think bravo is part of Bush's family or something. He makes arguments for Bush that even Bush doesn't make.

He adores the man, for whatever reason.

and here is the onceler was all know too well...if you defend facts, you must love the person

same tired insults, same tired trolling...what were saying about that the other day?

Here's what I don't get: When a Democrat openly admits his support of draft dodging, you let him off. But the second someone defends the former president, you perceive it as an unforgivable offense.

How does that work?

Back