Bill Maher: How Did America Become a Country of "D*ckless Armchair Warriors"?

once again... sarcasm lost on the left...

Here's where you seem confused - and sorry to be picking on you all day, but you're the only inane rightie posting for awhile now.

She got the sarcasm; we all got the sarcasm. But sarcasm can be condescending...are you aware of that?

Yes, but there are those who think you are serious and so I have to make my point.

Fair enough... I obviously realize there are idiots on the board like Lorax that fail to grasp when I am using sarcasm... I can understand your need to make sure they comprehend that fact.

Your dry sense if humor isn't lost on me, sometimes it just isn't appreciated.

well I guess there is some hope for the left wing of this board after all.

A combat vet, Purple Heart recipient who was instrumental in bringing about the end of the Vietnam War?

PH 1
According to the vets’ account, Kerry, Navy Lt. William Schachte, and an enlisted man were on a whaler.
“Seeing movement from an unknown source, the sailors opened fire on the movement,” the letter says. “There was no hostile fire. When Kerry’s rifle jammed, he picked up an M-79 grenade launcher and fired a grenade at a nearby object. This sprayed the boat with shrapnel from Kerry’s own grenade, a tiny piece of which embedded in Kerry’s arm.”
Upon examining Kerry’s injury, Dr. Lewis Letson says he asked Kerry why he was there.
Kerry reportedly told him he had been wounded by hostile fire. Letson removed the tiny fragment with tweezers and placed a Band-Aid over the scratch.

PH 2
Kerry claims the injury came from shrapnel from an underwater mine, Larry Thurlow, an officer on shore with Kerry that day, insists the wound was the result of Kerry’s decision to throw a concussion grenade into a rice pile. The “shrapnel,” he says, was actually rice pellets.
As further evidence, the vets say, Kerry himself reflected in his own journal that his buttocks’ wound came, not from a mine but, rather, from a grenade tossed into a rice cache.

PH3 & Bronze Star
As to the daring rescue discussed in the documentary video shown to the nation at the Democratic convention, the vets say the rescue was well under way under the leadership of others when Kerry returned to the scene where Special Forces soldier Jim Rassman was plucked out of the water. Eyewitnesses have signed affidavits explaining when Kerry returned, there was no more hostile fire. He just merely leaned over the boat and assisted Rassman out of the water.

“Kerry’s account of this action, which was used to secure the Bronze Star and a third Purple Heart, is an extraordinary example of fraud”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2004/08/26004/#VDSiLBsKEclg3DdA.99

PH 1
According to the vets’ account, Kerry, Navy Lt. William Schachte, and an enlisted man were on a whaler.
“Seeing movement from an unknown source, the sailors opened fire on the movement,” the letter says. “There was no hostile fire. When Kerry’s rifle jammed, he picked up an M-79 grenade launcher and fired a grenade at a nearby object. This sprayed the boat with shrapnel from Kerry’s own grenade, a tiny piece of which embedded in Kerry’s arm.”
Upon examining Kerry’s injury, Dr. Lewis Letson says he asked Kerry why he was there.
Kerry reportedly told him he had been wounded by hostile fire. Letson removed the tiny fragment with tweezers and placed a Band-Aid over the scratch.

PH 2
Kerry claims the injury came from shrapnel from an underwater mine, Larry Thurlow, an officer on shore with Kerry that day, insists the wound was the result of Kerry’s decision to throw a concussion grenade into a rice pile. The “shrapnel,” he says, was actually rice pellets.
As further evidence, the vets say, Kerry himself reflected in his own journal that his buttocks’ wound came, not from a mine but, rather, from a grenade tossed into a rice cache.

PH3 & Bronze Star
As to the daring rescue discussed in the documentary video shown to the nation at the Democratic convention, the vets say the rescue was well under way under the leadership of others when Kerry returned to the scene where Special Forces soldier Jim Rassman was plucked out of the water. Eyewitnesses have signed affidavits explaining when Kerry returned, there was no more hostile fire. He just merely leaned over the boat and assisted Rassman out of the water.

“Kerry’s account of this action, which was used to secure the Bronze Star and a third Purple Heart, is an extraordinary example of fraud”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2004/08/26004/#VDSiLBsKEclg3DdA.99

From that same webpage:

P0410.jpg

Representative Patrick McHenry, R-NC - did not serve. Saw fit to endanger American troops' lives after a visit to Iraq by violating operational security and helping militias target their mortar attacks on the Green Zone.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-KY - did not serve.
Senate Assistant Minority Leader Trent Lott, R-MI - avoided the draft, did not serve.
Senate Republican Conference Chairman Jon Kyl, R-AZ - did not serve.
Senate Republican Conference Vice Chair John Cornyn, R-TX - did not serve.
National Republican Senatorial Committee Chair John Ensign, R-NV - did not serve.
House Minority Leader John Boehner, R-OH - did not serve.
House Minority Whip Roy Blunt, R-MO - did not serve.
House Republican Conerence Chair Adam Putnam, R-FL - did not serve.
House Republican Policy Committee Thaddeus McCotter, R-MI - did not serve.
National Republican Congressional Committee Chair Tom Cole, R-OK - did not serve.
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani - did not serve.
Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney - did not serve in the military but did serve the Mormon Church on a 30-month mission to France.
Former Senator Fred Thompson - did not serve.
Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert - avoided the draft, did not serve.
Former House Majority Leader Dick Armey - avoided the draft, did not serve.
Former House Majority Leader Tom Delay - avoided the draft, did not serve. "So many minority youths had volunteered ... that there was literally no room for patriotic folks like himself."

Former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist - did not serve. (An impressive medical resume, but not such a friend to cats in Boston.)
Rick Santorum, R-PA, formerly third ranking Republican in the Senate - did not serve. (1)
George Felix Allen, former Republican Senator from Virginia - a supporter of Nixon and the Vietnam war, did not serve.
VP Dick Cheney - several deferments , the last by marriage (in his own words, "had other priorities than military service")

Former Att'y Gen. John Ashcroft - did not serve; received seven deferment to teach business ed at SW Missouri State.
Jeb Bush, Florida Governor - did not serve.
Karl Rove - avoided the draft, did not serve, too busy being a Republican.

http://www.awolbush.com/whoserved.html

Am I supposed to make a list of all the Democrats that didn't serve or something ?

Do a little tit for tat game....? or will I just let you blow smoke and make a ass of yourself like a child having a tantrum....

How silly and pathetic can you get ?

I've come to the conclusion that most of those that accuse others of being 'dickless armchair warriors' and 'gutless pussies' are usually the cowards that
wouldn't serve in the Armed Forces themselves and hide behind tough sounding rhetoric so others don't see them as the chickenshit weasels & assholes they are
in real life.....
No...that would be Rumsfeld/Bush/Cheney

“Let me ask you: if a guy on your block was so frightened of mostly nonexistent prowlers that he spent all his resources on alarm systems and guns and cameras, so much so that he didn’t even have enough money left to maintain his home or send his kids to college, would you call him brave?”

Bingo.

I'd call him a gutless pussy.
It's worse than that. That guy on the block is getting everyone so paranoid, they're agreeing to let him install those systems in their houses.

In essence, that guy needs to keep the paranoia level up because he makes a fortune on his investments in the companies that make the equipment.

“Let me ask you: if a guy on your block was so frightened of mostly nonexistent prowlers that he spent all his resources on alarm systems and guns and cameras, so much so that he didn’t even have enough money left to maintain his home or send his kids to college, would you call him brave?”

Bingo.

I'd call him a gutless pussy.

says the dumbass fucktard who calls men with guns when his home is broken in to and his family is attacked.

Truth be told, the VAST majority of Americans are dickless wonders .. and that includes BOTH sides of the aisle.

NOBODY wants to deal with the fact that this country is owned by the corporate will.

Democrats included.

it's completely ludicrous for anyone to ask this stupid and retarded question, especially considering the anti-violent agenda that the statists have forced upon the citizenry.

it's completely ludicrous for anyone to ask this stupid and retarded question, especially considering the anti-violent agenda that the statists have forced upon the citizenry.
The anti violence agenda goes back waaaay before "statists" people have been trying to "just get along" for centuries. Then somebody else wanders in and screws it up.

No...that would be Rumsfeld/Bush/Cheney

Nah...that would be Clinton the admitted draft dodger that 'abhored' the military, and chickenshit Obama along with just about his entire inner circle.

Lt. Bush was a jet fighter pilot in the ANG and Capt. Rumsfeld was fighter pilot in the US Navy and Cheney was busy having heart attacks...

Last edited:
Back