Bill Richardson

I'm sorry Alex, you were just pointing out what FoF thinks of him. Darla is right, for the most part they are nuts.

I'm sorry Alex, you were just pointing out what FoF thinks of him. Darla is right, for the most part they are nuts.

But influential with a certain part of the Republican base I believe. Karl Rove seems to have believed that he owed W's presidency to these people.

A friend of mine, one who is very liberal, but has been becoming more and more active in her Church lately, gave me a book on dealing with grief and dying. (my father is very sick) The book was by Dr. James Dobson, she said they gave it to her at her church.

I read some of it, the guy really is a kook, he also wrote a book about disclipline and children, apperantly if you spank your child and he cries, you should give him more of what made him cry.

BTW I read that Bush had had Dobson spend the night at the White House more than 20 times.

Wonder how many nights ted spent in the WH ?

Around twenty. I can't remember exactly.

And for some reason, that dreamboat journalist Jeff Gannon/Guckert was invited to stay on the same nights I was. But, I don't kiss and tell.

Warmest Regards,

Ted

Back