/biscuits....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
A minister was attending a men's breakfast. He asked one of the old time farmers to say the prayer that morning.
The farmer began; "Lord I hate buttermilk." The pastor opened one eye and wondered where this was going.
The farmer continued, "And Lord I hate lard." Now the pastor was worried.
The farmer prayed on, "And you know
Lord I don't care too much for raw flour."
The pastor was just about to stop everything when the farmer said;
"But Lord, when you mixiz'em all together and bakes 'em up; I love me some Biscuits. So Lord, when we don't
understand what is happening; when life gets hard;
when things come up that we don't like; whenever we just don't
understand what you are telling us that we need to just relax and
wait till you are done fixing what you are fixing, and probably it will
be something even better than biscuits."

A woman went to an abortionist and started praying
She said lord "I dont like like blood splattered everywhere"
The doctor raised in eyebrow
The woman continued "and I don't really like fetal intestines being strewn about the place" Now the doctor was curious
The woman prayed on, "and you know I don't like beady little eyes staring back at me after having pulled them from their sockets"
Now the doctor was concerned
"But lord, I hate babies, and when you put them in a blender, I love seeing my aborted child getting all mixed up into a pulp!"
"Even though we may not like the mess, it's better to get it over with and just puree that sucker. We have to relax and realize that chopping up a baby is better than letting them grow up to be a taker"

/babies.....

just remember most of the people having abortions aren't ready for a kid. Which means they are likely to be takers. Kill the takers.

The woman continued "and I don't really like fetal intestines being strewn about the place" Now the doctor was curious
The woman prayed on, "and you know I don't like beady little eyes staring back at me after having pulled them from their sockets"
"But lord, I hate babies, and when you put them in a blender, I love seeing my aborted child getting all mixed up into a pulp!"
"Even though we may not like the mess, it's better to get it over with and just puree that sucker. We have to relax and realize that chopping up a baby is better than letting them grow up to be a taker"

/babies.....

Lord, I hate lard....

/babies.....
Grinds best post ever.

/babies.....
Grinds best post ever.

A minister was attending a men's breakfast. He asked one of the old time farmers to say the prayer that morning.
The farmer began; "Lord I hate buttermilk." The pastor opened one eye and wondered where this was going.
The farmer continued, "And Lord I hate lard." Now the pastor was worried.
The farmer prayed on, "And you know
Lord I don't care too much for raw flour."
The pastor was just about to stop everything when the farmer said;
"But Lord, when you mixiz'em all together and bakes 'em up; I love me some Biscuits. So Lord, when we don't
understand what is happening; when life gets hard;
when things come up that we don't like; whenever we just don't
understand what you are telling us that we need to just relax and
wait till you are done fixing what you are fixing, and probably it will
be something even better than biscuits."

The only thing missing from the prayer? Red Eyed Gravy to dip dem biscuits.....and some county cured pork fat back to compliment the free range chicken eggs. :)

Back