/biscuits....

This is taught to children between 7-11 in the UK, you would do well to read it as you, and that imbecile Rune, seemingly know little of that time oeriod.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/z8q487h

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I was being over-simplistic for fun. I'm aware of the Danelaw, and the Anglo-Saxons gradual victory over the Danes (although, there was Ethelred and Cnut). It's just fun to jump right to 1066, because, it makes England look bad/worse.

I was being over-simplistic for fun. I'm aware of the Danelaw, and the Anglo-Saxons gradual victory over the Danes (although, there was Ethelred and Cnut). It's just fun to jump right to 1066, because, it makes England look bad/worse.
It also makes you look like an idiot, so there is that!

Rune is definitely a Cnut!

Actually he answers to the word fitte, which is Norwegian for the same.

Remember how upset he got, when I revealed the FACT that Viking men made a habit of out of raping their male captives and slaves!
The evidently enjoyed "sheathing their swords" in those they defeated. :eek2:

Remember how upset he got, when I revealed the FACT that Viking men made a habit of out of raping their male captives and slaves!
The evidently enjoyed "sheathing their swords" in those they defeated. :eek2:

This is a damn dirty lie, probably told by someone of French descent.

Proust's À La Recherche Du Temps Perdu is a true magnum opus however, it runs to seven volumes, so it's not for lightweights.

It's not for heavyweights either, Proust was so bad even Python made fun of him.

Back