Bitch bitch bitch

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
Bitch, bitch bitch about Yurt, and then he responds and then thread ban him. And then continue to bitch about Yurt after thread banning him.

Yurt FTW.

I don't understand why people come to JPP and try to make it exactly like their old board, wherein, they were banned or the whole board exploded because of rampant personal fueds.

Why not start anew and enjoy JPP for what is? Why come here just to complain how bad the mods are at another board? Why come here to try and change JPP to be exactly like your old failed board? There are people here who have been trying to do this for years.

JPP, as far as I understand, arose from such a marose board. And under the guidance of Buddha's Bees JPP has largely remained free of other board's crap. Many boards ban you for even talking about other board crap.

It is like like some people want to just take their squabbles all over the internet. Why, and what kind of person would do this? Think in terms of a real life neighborhood.

I don't understand why people come to JPP and try to make it exactly like their old board, wherein, they were banned or the whole board exploded because of rampant personal fueds.

Why not start anew and enjoy JPP for what is? Why come here just to complain how bad the mods are at another board? Why come here to try and change JPP to be exactly like your old failed board? There are people here who have been trying to do this for years.

JPP, as far as I understand, arose from such a marose board. And under the guidance of Buddha's Bees JPP has largely remained free of other board's crap. Many boards ban you for even talking about other board crap.

It is like like some people want to just take their squabbles all over the internet. Why, and what kind of person would do this? Think in terms of a real life neighborhood.

Actually I started a thread by the very same name hoping that ppl would discuss why they LIKE JPP... not to bash it. It's in the OP even. But then a few showed up to show their ass. And then you showed up to once again ignore the whole point of the thread to carry on a vendetta with a man you insist on referring to as a woman, and bash bash bash. Squabble squabble squabble. You dislike Jade because you both wear your hearts on your sleeves. Unlike you though, Jade recognizes that in you and is willing to get along. You just can't.

Look in the mirror, Yurt. No, not that mirror. That's the dog's water dish. That other mirror. No, not that mirror -- that's the toilet, for gawds' sake. Where is Grind? Grind!? Can we get an intervention over here?

Actually I started a thread by the very same name hoping that ppl would discuss why they LIKE JPP... not to bash it. It's in the OP even. But then a few showed up to show their ass. And then you showed up to once again ignore the whole point of the thread to carry on a vendetta with a man you insist on referring to as a woman, and bash bash bash. Squabble squabble squabble. You dislike Jade because you both wear your hearts on your sleeves. Unlike you though, Jade recognizes that in you and is willing to get along. You just can't.

Look in the mirror, Yurt. No, not that mirror. That's the dog's water dish. That other mirror. No, not that mirror -- that's the toilet, for gawds' sake. Where is Grind? Grind!? Can we get an intervention over here?

Be honest Owl, who brought me up and insulted me in that thread before I ever made a post.

Can you be honest? Or do I need to cite the post and then your posts insulting before I ever responded in that thread?

Here are the facts:

Owl creates a thread about bitching. I saw it and ignored it. Then I was bored and decided to scroll through it as her enimies had not been banned, which is highly unusual for her.

As I'm scrolling, I see Jaded brings me and starts insulting me. Owl quickly agrees and Mason immediately follows suit.

I merely come in to defend myself and of course Owl thread bans me and blames me for the entire event.

And then Owl comes into this thread......

Does no one see what is happening here?

I hate copycat threads. I thought this was the other one at first. Next time I'll pay attention to the name attached. I'm stuck in the middle of a game on my 2ds, so attention is elsewhere as well. Off to the real one.

Last edited:
Be honest Owl, who brought me up and insulted me in that thread before I ever made a post.

Can you be honest? Or do I need to cite the post and then your posts insulting before I ever responded in that thread?

Here's a tip, Yurtsie: Mentioning your name (or my name) is not evidence of some insult, obsession, attack, etc. etc. We need to get you and Toxic into an intervention room and explain this in depth. Evidence of obsession is starting multiple threads about your loved one, convincing others that if your name is mentioned it's evidence of obsession, hijacking a thread and constantly discussing your own obsessions is not evidence that your object feels the same way about you, etc. etc.

And WTF are we even discussing this trivial bullshit when the country is in flames!? Patriots! Seriously!

I hate copycat threads. I thought this was the other one at first. Next time I'll pay attention to the name attached. I'm stuck in the middle of a game on my 2ds, so attention is elsewhere as well. Of to the real one.

It is not copycat when you threadban someone you ignorant tard.

You start shit about me and then your little gang keeps talking shit about me and I finally respond and your crybaby leader thread bans me.

Poor Jaded. You fucking fools can talk all the shit you want about me, but when I finally respond, you fucking cowards thread ban me.....

And then come into this "copycat" thread to continue your insults about me.

Why ban me and then come to this thread only to continue your bullshit? You abuse the thread ban feature. If you really meant it, why continue your insults here?

Here's a tip, Yurtsie: Mentioning your name (or my name) is not evidence of some insult, obsession, attack, etc. etc. We need to get you and Toxic into an intervention room and explain this in depth. Evidence of obsession is starting multiple threads about your loved one, convincing others that if your name is mentioned it's evidence of obsession, hijacking a thread and constantly discussing your own obsessions is not evidence that your object feels the same way about you, etc. etc.

And WTF are we even discussing this trivial bullshit when the country is in flames!? Patriots! Seriously!

Never said mentioning my name alone was evidence of anything. Here is the evidence, let's see if you can be honest about who started shit:

The problem is you can't reason with him. We actually had a bygones, be bygones going, but he freaked on me defending Owl. Shooting the messenger 101.

And of course after numerous other insulting posts about me and then me finally replying, you had me thread banned.

I'm really sure that is what the mods had in mind.

You're a coward, nothing more.

Back