Bitch bitch bitch

I liked him, he set Havana’s hair on fire :)

He really got into his head big time.

Oh, he was here? I thought he was talking about a different board.

ETA: I looked at some of his posts. I see why Toxic wants to have his baby; he got into it with you a few times. Great nick he made up for PMP. lol

I know what it's like being 'thread banned', Yurt. Did you know Owl has a Twin Brother named USFreedom911? (it seems to run in the family)

Here are the facts:

Owl creates a thread about bitching. I saw it and ignored it. Then I was bored and decided to scroll through it as her enimies had not been banned, which is highly unusual for her.

As I'm scrolling, I see Jaded brings me and starts insulting me. Owl quickly agrees and Mason immediately follows suit.

I merely come in to defend myself and of course Owl thread bans me and blames me for the entire event.

And then Owl comes into this thread......

Does no one see what is happening here?

Oh, he was here? I thought he was talking about a different board.

ETA: I looked at some of his posts. I see why Toxic wants to have his baby; he got into it with you a few times. Great nick he made up for PMP. lol
Yes, he didn’t like the fact he got banned, but he did post some funny stuff.

I know what it's like being 'thread banned', Yurt. Did you know Owl has a Twin Brother named USFreedom911? (it seems to run in the family)

Poor Jack. Did you know your lover is trying desperately to ignore your overtures to him? That must really hurt. I'm sorry.

:laugh:

This is about YOU ... and 'Thread-Banning'.

And your pathetic cries for attention from USF. Isn't it hilarious how you didn't mind at all when your needy seedy gf asked Minty to ban Mason and me from her Deranged Toxic Thread? It only matters when *you* are not wanted. :laugh:

And your pathetic cries for attention from USF. Isn't it hilarious how you didn't mind at all when your needy seedy gf asked Minty to ban Mason and me from her Deranged Toxic Thread? It only matters when *you* are not wanted. :laugh:

:) hahahahahaha ... I have no idea what you are even talking about.

Let me ask you a question. When your husband tunes you out, do you run to the Computer to find someone to fight with ?

Never said mentioning my name alone was evidence of anything. Here is the evidence, let's see if you can be honest about who started shit:

The problem is you can't reason with him. We actually had a bygones, be bygones going, but he freaked on me defending Owl. Shooting the messenger 101.

And of course after numerous other insulting posts about me and then me finally replying, you had me thread banned.

I'm really sure that is what the mods had in mind.

You're a coward, nothing more.

LOL, scowlwoman can't respond to the truth

One thing I have to admit about the Weasel.......he was smarter than all the amazonerds put together.........its a shame he was dumber than a rock.........

Back