Black On White Crime Is Enormous, Happens Every Day, But It'sTaboo to Discuss.

Did you check yourself or are you another tool? The links 'redirect tactfully'. Clown

Ohh. I did find them. My apologies.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
Well, there's your enormous, I guess.

Cross reference that with the 2010 cencus . . .
http://www.census.gov/2010census/data/

And you find that 12.6% of America identifies themselves as 'black alone' and 72.4 'white alone'.

Now, going back to the FBI link . . .

Total arrests 2011

White: 6,578,133
Black: 2,697,539

Ill look for the table list I was referring to, I was sure it was FBI . . .

EDIT: It was Cencus table data bits stuff things
http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/cats/law_enforcement_courts_prisons/arrests.html
Table 325, where are you?!

Last edited:
All you ever hear about is Zimmerman, Zimmerman, Zimmerman from his haters with many of them wanting him dead. But what about black on white crime and especially black on white murder homicide? If it wasn't for the internet, the media would have all these crimes buried and out of sight for the viewing public. The recent outbreak of media stories on the internet involving crimes committed by blacks on whites are too numerous for me to paste here including the story of the world war two vet who was murdered but this is a serious problem that needs to be addressed.

A black activist on another site explained that these crimes of murder against whites should be expected out of payback for three hundred years of black oppression by whites. So this I suppose means that whites are supposed to grin and bear it as their punishment for being white whenever black punk thugs lay slaughter to their children and loved ones.

This is political correctness absolute insanity and it's high time white people start discussing this openly among themselves and with everybody else.

Black on black crime is at epidemic proportions. But you won't hear any honest discussion regarding this epidemic or it's root causes because denial is a way of life with brain dead Liberals and the lame stream media.

All you ever hear about is Zimmerman, Zimmerman, Zimmerman from his haters with many of them wanting him dead. But what about black on white crime and especially black on white murder homicide? If it wasn't for the internet, the media would have all these crimes buried and out of sight for the viewing public. The recent outbreak of media stories on the internet involving crimes committed by blacks on whites are too numerous for me to paste here including the story of the world war two vet who was murdered but this is a serious problem that needs to be addressed.

A black activist on another site explained that these crimes of murder against whites should be expected out of payback for three hundred years of black oppression by whites. So this I suppose means that whites are supposed to grin and bear it as their punishment for being white whenever black punk thugs lay slaughter to their children and loved ones.

This is political correctness absolute insanity and it's high time white people start discussing this openly among themselves and with everybody else.

Hey, a Fox News junkie...........that IS what Fox News is pushing right now. Good job parrot.

The problem is it has been discussed for years........
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...t-s-your-plan-of-action-to-end-Black-Violence

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Wrong. The FBI has statistics broken down by ethnicity and race. Do the google search yourself and stop relying on your opinion, supposition and conjecture as fact.

The Justice Department and the FBI DO NOT keep records on black on white hate crimes. As I explained 20 years ago somewhere in this thread, hate crimes are only committed by whites on minorities and the government only considers the race of the perpetrator and the race of the victim when recording such.

Nice try bunky, but the subject title thread and subsequent discussion is NOT about "hate crimes". It's about whites being victims of crime perpetrated by blacks...and to date neither you or your compadres have provided PROOF that the forentioned is "enormous, happens every day". The FBI does indeed have such a breakdown of type of crimes, victims who commits them, etc. You would KNOW this if you had the guts to click on the link I provided and READ! But we both know you don't and won't. Carry on.

Translation: the Philly Rabbit cannot logically or factually disprove the information in the links I provided, so he just parrots the same of David Duke wanna be bilge. I do so enjoy proving what intellectual midgets guys like Philly Rabbit are. Silly Rabbit, courage and facts are for grown ups.

And all life came out of Africa.

And Europeans stole all their technology from sub Saharan Africans.

And whitey went into the jungles and stole natives for slavery.

And more and more white girls with tattoos are rejecting white boys and are screwing as many black boys as they can get their hands on.

One of these statements is absolutely true and the other three are total bullshit.

Sort them out and good luck.

Just like I said, folks. A David Duke Wanna -be who isn't even smart enough for that! Silly rabbit.

Wrong. The FBI has statistics broken down by ethnicity and race. Do the google search yourself and stop relying on your opinion, supposition and conjecture as fact.

Did you check yourself or are you another tool? The links 'redirect tactfully'. Clown

Stop lying and stop babbling. The original link I provided works.

Ohh. I did find them. My apologies.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
Well, there's your enormous, I guess.

Cross reference that with the 2010 cencus . . .
http://www.census.gov/2010census/data/

And you find that 12.6% of America identifies themselves as 'black alone' and 72.4 'white alone'.

Now, going back to the FBI link . . .

Total arrests 2011

White: 6,578,133
Black: 2,697,539

Ill look for the table list I was referring to, I was sure it was FBI . . .

EDIT: It was Cencus table data bits stuff things
http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/cats/law_enforcement_courts_prisons/arrests.html
Table 325, where are you?!

And where is the information that supports the subject title of this thread?

Arrests, by Race, 2011

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.
Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.
The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.
Juveniles who were black accounted for 51.4 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 62.4 percent of juvenile arrests for property crimes.
Of the juveniles arrested for driving under the influence, 91.6 percent were white.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 72.9 percent of the persons under 18 who were arrested for arson in 2011.

Last edited:
The afro centrist victim has chimed in once again.

He is single handedly keeping this thread alive with his Al Sharpton propaganda about how only whites commit hate crimes on blacks and blacks are innocent victims of whitey.

from the link:

Arrests, by Race, 2011

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.
Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.
The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.
Juveniles who were black accounted for 51.4 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 62.4 percent of juvenile arrests for property crimes.
Of the juveniles arrested for driving under the influence, 91.6 percent were white.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 72.9 percent of the persons under 18 who were arrested for arson in 2011.

You're out of league, silly rabbit. Your sheer ignorance has been exposed, and your parroting the subject title's claim has no merit.

Black on black crime is at epidemic proportions. But you won't hear any honest discussion regarding this epidemic or it's root causes because denial is a way of life with brain dead Liberals and the lame stream media.

And yet another willfully ignorant David Duke wanna be chimes in.

Funny how for YEARS folk like Sharpton, the NAACP, etc. have been publicly discussing the problem of crime in the black community and have worked with law enforcement to address the problem (applauds for comstat)...and yet dopes like our faux truth detector seem unaware of (or unwilling to acknowledge such). Oh well, neither he or his fellow sheet wearer the Philly rabbit can provide Justice Dept. or FBI stats that support the claim of the subject title of this thread. But they'll keep repeating it in various forms, as all good little 3rd rate propagandist do.

Arrests, by Race, 2011

Ill try this once more, and only once more. . .

The population of the U.S. according to the US census of 2010 is 308,745,538.

12.4% are identified as 'Black or African American alone'.
308,745,538 * 0.126 = 38,901,937.79 black individuals living in America on record. Almost 40 million.

72.4% are identified as 'White alone'.
308,745,538 * 0.724 = 223,531,769.5 white individuals living in America on record. About 223.5 million.

According to the FBI database for 2011 crimes, the following were arrested, organized by race:

White: 6,578,133. 6.6 Million white people arrested.
Black: 2,697,539. 2.7 Million black people arrested.

Now, this is where it gets tricky, you see. To obtain the percentage of a given datagroup arrested you must divide the amount arrested by the total population.

First white people.
6,578,133 / 223,531,769.5 = 0.0294. 2.94% of white people in America on record were arrested in 2011.

Now black people.
2,697,539 / 38,901,937.79 = 0.0693. 6.93% of black people in America on record were arrested in 2011.

Over twice the rate. Twice as many black people were arrested in 2011 as white people; relative to their populations. Doesn't get any simpler than this. This is sociology at work, chum.

Your raw numbers mean nothing.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Arrests, by Race, 2011

308,745,538 * 0.126 = 38,901,937.79 black individuals living in America on record. Almost 40 million.

308,745,538 * 0.724 = 223,531,769.5 white individuals living in America on record. About 223.5 million.

According to the FBI database for 2011 crimes, the following were arrested, organized by race:

Now, this is where it gets tricky, you see. To obtain the percentage of a given datagroup arrested you must divide the amount arrested by the total population.

First white people.
6,578,133 / 223,531,769.5 = 0.0294. 2.94% of white people in America on record were arrested in 2011.

Now black people.
2,697,539 / 38,901,937.79 = 0.0693. 6.93% of black people in America on record were arrested in 2011.

Over twice the rate. Twice as many black people were arrested in 2011 as white people; relative to their populations. Doesn't get any simpler than this. This is sociology at work, chum.

:palm: I'm am SO damned tired of doing the homework for you neocon/teabagger wonks.

READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY, GENIUS.

The raw numbers I am referring to are the ACTUAL NUMBER OF CRIMES COMMITTED FOR EACH CATEGORY.

Got that bunky? Why don't you get the ACTUAL number of crimes committed (yeah, it's there...look it up), then get the census of population for the same time frame.(hint: in 2005 you had around 36 million black folk in USA, 15,000 murders occurred of which black folk were responsible for 49%. So less than 1% of the black population were responsible for less than 7,000 murders out of a TOTAL POPULATION of what, 83 million US citizens.

Nothing to be proud of, but nothing to support the bullshit that black on white crime is rampant either. Now, go back and look at the information provided. Get it right this time, will ya please?

And yet another willfully ignorant David Duke wanna be chimes in.

David Duke wannabe; what planet did you drop off from, planet stupid? Where is anything I typed racist you buffoon?

Funny how for YEARS folk like Sharpton, the NAACP, etc. have been publicly discussing the problem of crime in the black community and have worked with law enforcement to address the problem (applauds for comstat)...and yet dopes like our faux truth detector seem unaware of (or unwilling to acknowledge such).

Really; funny how they publicly avoid discussing it and instead engage in race hustling as evidenced by the police issue in Boston and the Trayvon Martin case.

But instead of accepting your rhetoric as fact, why don’t you share some of this data you claim exists.

Oh well, neither he or his fellow sheet wearer the Philly rabbit can provide Justice Dept. or FBI stats that support the claim of the subject title of this thread. But they'll keep repeating it in various forms, as all good little 3rd rate propagandist do.

How ironic that you think we are propagandists while spewing your own form of vile insulting propaganda throwing the race card out like it is candy.

FACT; you are safer in a suburban white community as a black man than you are in an inner city black community.

FACT; you are safer in a suburban white community as a WHITE man than you are in an inner city black community.

These are statistical facts; try to refute them rather than engage in false race hustling rhetoric.

Now the key here is why is it less safe for young blacks in their own communities than in white communities; that is the reality race hustlers like you and Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson etc etc wish to avoid.

David Duke wannabe; what an insultingly stupid thing to say to someone you haven’t met or know; but that is consistent with the ignoramuses who engage in race hustling.

Taichi Liberal; now that one has me laughing my ass off. Next you'll be claiming you are tolerant as well.

Nice try bunky, but the subject title thread and subsequent discussion is NOT about "hate crimes". It's about whites being victims of crime perpetrated by blacks...and to date neither you or your compadres have provided PROOF that the forentioned is "enormous, happens every day". The FBI does indeed have such a breakdown of type of crimes, victims who commits them, etc. You would KNOW this if you had the guts to click on the link I provided and READ! But we both know you don't and won't. Carry on.

bunky? :lolup:

You know, you're so much more a better person than I am ... you black activist bullshitter it isn't even funny in fact it's a shame. You're like the college Paulbot, Christian hating faggot who just chimed in above with his race card flashing in all directions in solidarity with your afro centrist ass.

This topic remains taboo except here on the thread I started and the thread I continue to support as being factual. Now go somewhere and peddle your race baiting and your race hustling somewhere else and let the thread succumb naturally as do all threads on all political message boards because you're not proving anything except the entire concept of this thread of mine that the topic isn't allowed to be discussed in your PC, black activist, little fun world of whitey bad, blackie good.

I think you should start calling yourself by an African name here while you continue to be the eternal victim of whitey supported by other fatherless frauds from Marxist academia like the joy boy who just spoke up in your behalf.

First white people.

Now black people.

I was following along until this line: "Over twice the rate. Twice as many black people were arrested in 2011 as white people; relative to their populations. Doesn't get any simpler than this."

Arrested doesn't mean convicted. Maybe you should try to find that statistic. Example, George Zimmerman was arrested how many times and convicted how many times?

We all know black people get targeted and picked up by the cops more than whites, and we know why, too.

This is coming to a boiling point with these black activist afro centrists with their black history books of fairy tails and their white supporters protecting them with race cards. White people are getting angrier and angrier with this PC double standard of justice with special privilege protection for black thugs and their white supporters mostly from liberal academia with their, it's whitey's turn to pay mentalities.

It could turn very ugly and very violent, very soon in fact. And I wouldn't want to be on the PC race card side when it does.

I was following along until this line: "Over twice the rate. Twice as many black people were arrested in 2011 as white people; relative to their populations. Doesn't get any simpler than this."

Arrested doesn't mean convicted. Maybe you should try to find that statistic. Example, George Zimmerman was arrested how many times and convicted how many times?

We all know black people get targeted and picked up by the cops more than whites, and we know why, too.

We do? I disagree. Black people in this country are not so discriminated against that twice as many of them get arrested relative to their population. That claim is for you to prove, I fear.
Zimmerman is clearly on the fringe, and skews like him wouldn't affect these statistics too much, I'm quite sure.

As for actual court cases, I found the incarceration rates. The FBI doesn't provide that.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/table-guide

But, I found a State site that does provide incarceration rates per state.
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/rpt/2008-R-0008.htm
The census site should also provide . . .

On a separate site it was poised to me that black people are affected more by the epidemic of single parenting and culture than by discrimination.

pisskop somewhere said:
Fair enough. This wasn't about the black populace being horrible criminals, but rather that the disproportionate populations of the black to white individuals masks the severity of black crime.

This is an Excel. Showing the rise of single parent families since 1980 for several countries. Its actually astonishing, the increase. Were crime solely a factor of being raised single parent we'd expect crime to have skyrocketed since 1980. And its not to say certain types haven't, but overall its remained fairly steady.
http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s1337.xls

Births to unmarried women by country.
http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s1337.pdf

Yawn said:
Who said melanin is the CAUSE?

Run from the facts all you want, but it is black CULTURE that creates these monsters.

And you really want to call the perp a VICTIM because he was raised in a single parent househol

Back