Black On White Crime Is Enormous, Happens Every Day, But It'sTaboo to Discuss.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
And to date you can't provide a direct, in no uncertain terms stat from law enforcement to back your claim. Here's where dopes like you get put down:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...76#post1303376

I'm not supposed to address this serious problem .. you special little victim and it's killing you that I am.

You're so special and such a victim, go cry me a river little bitch .. cry, cry , cry.

Translation: Philly Rabbit is a liar and an intellectually impotent coward. He makes a statement, but CANNOT provide the FACTS to back up that specific claim. Typical glen beck accolyte.

Hard to believe nobody would want to discuss this horrible hate crime.

wwarex.jpg

Here we have a black woman committing a torture murder on an innocent white little boy obviously motivated by racial hatred and nobody outside the local vicinity ever heard about it before, during, and after Trayvon.

http://topconservativenews.com/2013...-torture-murder-of-twelve-year-old-texas-boy/

Anyone on any given day can copy and paste a horrible crime. YOU, however, stated in your subject title that Black On White Crime Is Enormous, Happens Every Day, But It'sTaboo to Discuss. Yet to date you CANNOT and HAVE NOT provided any documentation from the Dept. of Justice or the FBI that provides facts to support EXACTLY what you claim.

Carry on, my little David Duke wanna be.

To date, none of these 3rd rate white supremacist propagandist have provided documented facts from law enforcement to back their claim. For those interested in the straight, no uncertain term facts, check this out from the FBI (note that no one is denying crimes committed by black folk):

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

And an interesting look by Politifact:

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2013/jul/17/tweets/look-statistic-blacks-and-murder/

Bottom line: the Examiner makes an ASSUMPTION based on bad math, and then tries to convince the reader that what they say is true by showing stats from various dates and specifics that black crime rate is relatively higher than white crime rate.

BUT THERE IS NO DEFINITE STATEMENT TO SUPPORT THEIR PREMISE.

And where are the raw numbers? The number of crimes reported by the FBI or the Justice Dept. to support this claim?

Here, Media Matter deconstructs a similar diatribe by disgruntled journalist Pat Buchanan:

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/11/21/experts-dispute-buchanan-on-race-and-crime/151253

Bottom line: These idiots have been besides themselves with anger and panic ever since AMERICA REJECTED REAGANOMICS AND ALL IT STOOD FOR BY ELECTING A BLACK MAN TO THE PRESIDENCY....TWICE! So they post local crimes, and heap on the hysteria, exaggerations and lies.

And yet the majority of drug users are white, the majority of rapists are white, and the majority of the folk who screwed us via invading Iraq and bankrupting the country are white, and the people who run the HMO's that have been allowing people to die for a profit are white....but you won't hear complaints from our aforementioned idiots.

And the beat goes on.

Bump

You've been defending these David Duke wanna-be's for over a decade now, Freedumb...yet you haven't the cojones to just come out and state that you agree with them and all their insinuations 100%.

Here stupid, chew on this:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...76#post1303376

There was proof submitted and instead of addressing it and refuting it, all that the liberals have done is point at it and claim that it's false,

Actually, ONE poster made that claim...others like myself did and are doing direct challenges by pointing out the author of this thread has YET to provide a direct fact supporting his exact claim.

Plus they keep trying to change the percentage of crimes compared to the percentage of population and make it about total numbers.

A lie on your part, as I and others have used FBI, Census and DOJ information to make our claims.

Using he percentage of Black population, within the US, and the number of reported crimes by Blacks; shows a huge difference from the percentage of the white population and the number of reported crimes by whites, by comparison of those percentages..

Depending upon what crimes you are referring to and the ACTUAL RAW NUMBERS of those crimes having been committed. Case in point, whites have consistently committed more rap statistically than blacks based on population percentage. And AGAIN, neither you nor the dopes you're defending have put forth FACTS showing exactly how many "black on white" crimes have occurred over a period of time, and whether those crimes have exponentially increased or a currently rampant.

No a single liberal has provided one piece of evidence, that refutes it

Another lie on your part, as the chronology of the posts shows http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...t-It-sTaboo-to-Discuss.&p=1303376#post1303376

Instead; liberals want to use the total numbers and try to make it appear to be the same math.

Another lie on your part, as the chronology of the posts shows.

Simplification, just for you:

In this new world, there are
10 apples and 4 oranges.

5 of the apples are bad apples and commit crimes against the oranges.
This means that 50% of the apples are committing crimes.

4 of the oranges have gone bad and commit crimes against the apples.
This means that 75% of the oranges are committing crimes.

This was never about how many crimes the collective fruit salad made.

You're simple if think anyone who has followed the chronology of the posts will engage your dodge here. Bottom line: I've provided documented facts from reputable law enforcement sources and links to articles that do the same that makes a liar out of this threads author and you. All you can do is just stubbornly deny what the chronology of the posts show....as that's about all you've ever been capable of.

Wiki must be racist.

Some studies had argued for smaller racial disparities in violent crime in recent times. However, a 2011 study which examined the racial disparities in violent crime and incarceration from 1980 and 2008 found little difference for black share of violent offending.

According to the United States Department of Justice: Blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicides, whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%, from 1980 to 2008. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

Wikipedia has been documented to be unreliable due to the ability of any yahoo to edit it's content. For those interested in exactly how these little David Duke wanna-be's are wrong, check this out:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...t-It-sTaboo-to-Discuss.&p=1303376#post1303376

You're simple if think anyone who has followed the chronology of the posts will engage your dodge here. Bottom line: I've provided documented facts from reputable law enforcement sources and links to articles that do the same that makes a liar out of this threads author and you. All you can do is just stubbornly deny what the chronology of the posts show....as that's about all you've ever been capable of.

What you've really done, is to provide Opinion Pieces that you want to try and present documented facts; but in truth are nothing more then cherry picked.

And the chronology of the posts will show that you don't have a clue about what is being discussed. :)

Wikipedia has been documented to be unreliable due to the ability of any yahoo to edit it's content. For those interested in exactly how these little David Duke wanna-be's are wrong, check this out: http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...76#post1303376

Better get busy and edit Wiki, then, hadn't you?

Yet when Poet claimed crime statistics were fabricated to make Blacks look bad, you didn't seem to correct him. Why is that?

And I don't point for point correct everyone on these threads whether I agree or not.....I just don't have the time or inclination. When responding to some other idiot, I pointed out that ONLY one poster had made the erroneous claim that you mention here. Poet's statement was generically incorrect.....what is correct is that folk with your mindset create websites that hunt and pick statistics, extract them from the ENTIRE analysis, and then clamp on supposition and conjecture.

What I linked are FACTS that cretins like you just ignore and pretend don't exists. Pity you that those facts won't go away, and deflate your propaganda balloon.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...t-It-sTaboo-to-Discuss.&p=1303376#post1303376

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

What you've really done, is to provide Opinion Pieces that you want to try and present documented facts; but in truth are nothing more then cherry picked.

And the chronology of the posts will show that you don't have a clue about what is being discussed. :)

See folks, USFreedom911 is nothing but a intellectually impotent coward. He voices support of bigots and racists, but when faced with FACTS from reliable sources and valid, federal information (since when are FBI stats and conclusions an "opinion piece"?) that contradicts the bigoted bilge he agrees with, USFreedom911 just lies.
Any rational adult can read carefully and comprehensively what I source here: http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...t-It-sTaboo-to-Discuss.&p=1303376#post1303376

See Tempie, all you're good for is some childish BS when you're proven wrong. Like I said for years, you're not even in my league to try and mock me with my own words when I can show the readers what a liar and coward you are. Carry on.

See folks, USFreedom911 is nothing but a intellectually impotent coward. He voices support of bigots and racists, but when faced with FACTS from reliable sources and valid, federal information (since when are FBI stats and conclusions an "opinion piece"?) that contradicts the bigoted bilge he agrees with, USFreedom911 just lies.
Any rational adult can read carefully and comprehensively what I source here: http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...t-It-sTaboo-to-Discuss.&p=1303376#post1303376

See Tempie, all you're good for is some childish BS when you're proven wrong. Like I said for years, you're not even in my league to try and mock me with my own words when I can show the readers what a liar and coward you are. Carry on.

But the chronology of the posts show that you're incorrect.

And to date neither the author of this thread nor those who agree/support his bilge CANNOT and HAVE NOT provided information from the FBI or Justice Dept. that shows the "enormous" rate of black on white crime that happens "every day". No raw numbers that increase over a time period...NOTHING.

Instead, we get a slew of stats on crimes committed by black folk (and no one contends that black folk don't commit crimes) and a LOT of SUPPOSITION and CONJECTURE as to "black on white" crime.

I've provided links to the FBI that contradicts this thread's subject title of claim, and a link to an incident where conservative blowhard Bill O'Reilly makes a similar claim and is factually refuted. To date, NONE of the advocates for the the aforementioned author's claim can disprove my source material. But they will parrot their mantras ad nauseum.

And the band played on.

What I am actually finding are a lot of 404s and redirecting links. The FBI seems for all practical purposes, to completely ignore race for crime. Except, of course, when hate crime is the discussion. It almost looks like the internet was picked clean by some organization.

And to date neither the author of this thread nor those who agree/support his bilge CANNOT and HAVE NOT provided information from the FBI or Justice Dept. that shows the "enormous" rate of black on white crime that happens "every day". No raw numbers that increase over a time period...NOTHING.

Instead, we get a slew of stats on crimes committed by black folk (and no one contends that black folk don't commit crimes) and a LOT of SUPPOSITION and CONJECTURE as to "black on white" crime.

I've provided links to the FBI that contradicts this thread's subject title of claim, and a link to an incident where conservative blowhard Bill O'Reilly makes a similar claim and is factually refuted. To date, NONE of the advocates for the the aforementioned author's claim can disprove my source material. But they will parrot their mantras ad nauseum.

And the band played on.

The afro centrist victim has chimed in once again.

He is single handedly keeping this thread alive with his Al Sharpton propaganda about how only whites commit hate crimes on blacks and blacks are innocent victims of whitey.

What I am actually finding are a lot of 404s and redirecting links. The FBI seems for all practical purposes, to completely ignore race for crime. Except, of course, when hate crime is the discussion. It almost looks like the internet was picked clean by some organization.

Wrong. The FBI has statistics broken down by ethnicity and race. Do the google search yourself and stop relying on your opinion, supposition and conjecture as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

And the band played on.

The afro centrist victim has chimed in once again.

He is single handedly keeping this thread alive with his Al Sharpton propaganda about how only whites commit hate crimes on blacks and blacks are innocent victims of whitey.

Translation: the Philly Rabbit cannot logically or factually disprove the information in the links I provided, so he just parrots the same of David Duke wanna be bilge. I do so enjoy proving what intellectual midgets guys like Philly Rabbit are. Silly Rabbit, courage and facts are for grown ups.

It can be discussed in a productive and positive way but hardly any Americans are willing to do that. They are intent on racist solutions to their problems and that is just treading water.

Live with it then, a child close to you may be the next victim!

god blus guns and god blus murica!

Wrong. The FBI has statistics broken down by ethnicity and race. Do the google search yourself and stop relying on your opinion, supposition and conjecture as fact.

The Justice Department and the FBI DO NOT keep records on black on white hate crimes. As I explained 20 years ago somewhere in this thread, hate crimes are only committed by whites on minorities and the government only considers the race of the perpetrator and the race of the victim when recording such.

Translation: the Philly Rabbit cannot logically or factually disprove the information in the links I provided, so he just parrots the same of David Duke wanna be bilge. I do so enjoy proving what intellectual midgets guys like Philly Rabbit are. Silly Rabbit, courage and facts are for grown ups.

And all life came out of Africa.

And Europeans stole all their technology from sub Saharan Africans.

And whitey went into the jungles and stole natives for slavery.

And more and more white girls with tattoos are rejecting white boys and are screwing as many black boys as they can get their hands on.

One of these statements is absolutely true and the other three are total bullshit.

Sort them out and good luck.

Did you check yourself or are you another tool? The links 'redirect tactfully'. Clown

Back