Black People and Backing in

I am not black and I often back in. When I am parking I can see alll the traffic, much easier and safer to pull out than back out. umm the driver sits closer to the front than the back of the car. Plus sometimes grandchildren are in the back and I would rather take the hit than have them hit.
that is my reasons, I have no clue on anyone else.

I am not black and I often back in. When I am parking I can see alll the traffic, much easier and safer to pull out than back out. umm the driver sits closer to the front than the back of the car. Plus sometimes grandchildren are in the back and I would rather take the hit than have them hit.
that is my reasons, I have no clue on anyone else.

I guess you ARE black after all.

Its much easier to get out of the spot when you are ready to leave ,you can see the other cars.

I guess the majority of black people in Asshats area are much smarter than him?

Its much easier to get out of the spot when you are ready to leave ,you can see the other cars.

I guess the majority of black people in Asshats area are much smarter than him?

It just transfers that hardship to the pulling in phase.

plus, the extra stop and backing up in the lane causes rearending.

Yes, there are lanes between the rows of parked cars, so you can actually get to the spots. I guess you haven't been out in a while?
While it's true that parking lots are dangerous places for cars to be, you are, once again, wanking over a picture of Uncle Tom Clarence I fear.

I happen to live in a neighborhood that is about 75% - 80% black. The overwhelming majority of people here do not back into parking spaces: you can go down to the local Pak 'n Save or Home Depot to see this easily. Indeed, my own observation is that the people who do this most often are people with new and expensive automobiles regardless of skin-tone.

As I happen to have a new and relatively expensive automobile, I do indeed sometimes back into parking spaces. It depends on the parking lot though. Backing into a space in a lot with diagonal slots and one way lanes is just stupid. People who do so are unclear on the concept. In a lot where the slots are perpendicular to the lanes, however, backing in can make sense.

Especially if you happen to have a backup video camera. :cool:

While it's true that parking lots are dangerous places for cars to be, you are, once again, wanking over a picture of Uncle Tom Clarence I fear.

I happen to live in a neighborhood that is about 75% - 80% black. The overwhelming majority of people here do not back into parking spaces: you can go down to the local Pak 'n Save or Home Depot to see this easily. Indeed, my own observation is that the people who do this most often are people with new and expensive automobiles regardless of skin-tone.

As I happen to have a new and relatively expensive automobile, I do indeed sometimes back into parking spaces. It depends on the parking lot though. Backing into a space in a lot with diagonal slots and one way lanes is just stupid. People who do so are unclear on the concept. In a lot where the slots are perpendicular to the lanes, however, backing in can make sense.

Especially if you happen to have a backup video camera. :cool:

YES. that's it, hooptie worship!

Yes, there are lanes between the rows of parked cars, so you can actually get to the spots. I guess you haven't been out in a while?
you must have some very poor and inattentive drivers in your area if they rear end someone in a parking lot. I have only been driving for 69 years, and I have never seen that type of accident.

Last edited:
Back