Black People and Backing in

you must have some very poor and inattentive drivers in your area if the rear end someone in a parking lot. I have only been driving for 69 years, and I have never seen that type of accident.

That must mean they never happen. Have you ever personally witnessed child rape? I guess that means pedophilic sex crimes are also nonexistant.:rolleyes:

True I have never seen a priest jogging naked on a school running track either, A fact for which I am most grateful.

That must mean they never happen. Have you ever personally witnessed child rape? I guess that means pedophilic sex crimes are also nonexistant.:rolleyes:
You make a lot of guestimations. I didn't say they didn't happen. I said I had never seen one (either before or after the fsct) You analogy is also very wrong. it means no such thing.. Just more of your assininities. (HMM, "ASSHATinities? I think I will use that.)

Last edited:
You make a lot of guestimations. I didn't say they didn't happen. I said I had never seen one (either before or after the fsct) You analogy is also very wrong. it means no such thing.. Just more of your assininities.

So you were really just sharing? Thanks donna, that's nice. We all knew you had no point.

How so? You said you intended nothing to be extrapolated from your sharing session. That means you had no point, but to share. Thanks for sharing.
I said what? where? when? more of you ASSHATistic

Imaginations? you read a great deal into things that are never said or happened.

You said you'd never seen such an accident. And then you said it meant nothing and you were just sharing.
Yes, I said I had never seen such an accident, but the rest is yiour imagination, I never said that, or anything abut sharing. ----DUMMY . If you continue to claim that, PROVE IT.

Your "Bad" is deciding what someone means without considering what they say You have a very bad habit of that.

I assumed your were implying that rearendings never occur in a parking lot, since you hadn't seen one. You said that wasn't the case. So what was your reason for the remark, besides sharing?

No but I recognize truth when it is spoken. You have done this to me more times than not.

No I haven't, you fraud. Both of you set your own traps by being so stupid.

I have DONE nothing to doniston. He said he'd never seen it, to imply rarity, then he backed off like the idiot he is, when confronted on his idiocy. Stop being a baby and grow up. When you have a compulsive need to be an idiot on every thread, you will get called out.

I have DONE nothing to doniston. He said he'd never seen it, to imply rarity, then he backed off like the idiot he is, when confronted on his idiocy. Stop being a baby and grow up. When you have a compulsive need to be an idiot on every thread, you will get called out.

thanks for confirming my point :clink:

1. first of all idiot. I did not imply rarity. I said NEVER and that is precisely what I meant. It is only your asininity which suggested rarity.

2. and again you lie. I never backed off of anything on this thread. what I did was to deny that you were correct. and you weren't, and aren't. you are simply a Jackass.

Last edited:
Back