Black people: what happened?!

I have no tears for whoever that was.

Yet you called her "she" in your earlier post.

liarspantsfire.jpg

The problem with this post is that while targeting the racism and categorization as promoted by libs, facists and communists as he points out he in turn also categorizes the same people. People like grumpy are the reasons why I will continue to believe that no matter how educated, financially wealthy, or compassionate and intellectual I can be, they'll always be people like the above to look at my phenotype and categorize me as an inferior human being.

I don't need to look at you to know you are inferior. I need to read your words. Your stupidity makes you inferior, not your color.

Rune is inferior to me

That you went to college does not make you "smart". It is what you think you know that is wrong that makes you stupid

I don't need to look at you to know you are inferior. I need to read your words. Your stupidity makes you inferior, not your color.

Rune is inferior to me

That you went to college does not make you "smart". It is what you think you know that is wrong that makes you stupid

If what you read from what I write makes me inferior then for damn sure you're way below me in that area cause the stuff you write is atrocious to say the least.

If what you read from what I write makes me inferior then for damn sure you're way below me in that area cause the stuff you write is atrocious to say the least.

Look at this sentence. Clearly you are uneducated. Or maybe you benefitted from affirmative action like our half white president?

Look at this sentence. Clearly you are uneducated. Or maybe you benefitted from affirmative action like our half white president?

Not only you're an English teacher but also you've clearly indicated that the ethnic makeup of our president is important to mention, also like many racist idiots somehow you make the association between all of that and affirmative action GOT IT!

Back