Black people: what happened?!

Isn't that the truth. Most of us can say "maybe" or "I think" or "it's just my opinion" or "you're right" but the permabanned poser is always 100% sure that she has all the answers, and then spends her time trying to cram those answers down everyone's throats.

Did I ever tell you that one time in a universe far away for a brief moment (a nanosecond actually), she and I were on cordial terms?

Then came a day I made one of my regular anti-santorum comments, calling him an arrogant bastard, and boy howdy did she flip out! It was totally vulgar name-calling from there, and you know the rest.

darling when i'm right i'm right and more often than not i am right....pull your head out of your arse so that you might see and think more clearly, go out into the backyard and retrieve your moral compass from where you buried it, and then operating on the admitted dubious assumption that you are not just stuck on stupid....then you just might find yourself if only occasionally stumbling across the right answer or at least able to accept fairly obvious truths....i wish you only the best in your pursuit of self improvement.....

darling when i'm right i'm right and more often than not i am right....pull your head out of your arse so that you might see and think more clearly, go out into the backyard and retrieve your moral compass from where you buried it, and then operating on the admitted dubious assumption that you are not just stuck on stupid....then you just might find yourself if only occasionally stumbling across the right answer or at least able to accept fairly obvious truths....i wish you only the best in your pursuit of self improvement.....

To paraphrase Shakespeare, [Above] is a [post]Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.

What's the matter hon, you don't remember when we were cordial?

darling i am always cordial, just trying to be helpfully instructive as well....take it or leave it.....that shakespeare was a pretty witty guy i guess, do you have any words or thoughts of your own....

darling i am always cordial, just trying to be helpfully instructive as well....take it or leave it.....that shakespeare was a pretty witty guy i guess, do you have any words or thoughts of your own....

Thinking you're a teacher is one of your problems hon. We come here to exchange and debate ideas, not to be talked down, er, instructed by right-wing apologists.

How the fuck do you claim to be an older person and you act like this online? You're not only an uneducated old fart but you have some racial prejudices to boot. Lemme guess you from South Carolina?

Would that be like your profiling of those young Hispanic men, that you had to pass on the way home?

Thinking you're a teacher is one of your problems hon. We come here to exchange and debate ideas, not to be talked down, er, instructed by right-wing apologists.

darling you have nothing to exchange or debate....you and your ilk are intellectually incapable of honest debate and your moral compass long abandoned enables you to lie, lie about your lies and then lie some more....now some might hold out hope that you would stumble on a moment of clarity or intellectual sobriety but of course that is impossible because you and yours are just plain stuck on stupid....from social security to affirmative action presidents, every policy and causes the left supports and promotes is a time tested and proven disaster....still you persist....delusional, destructive and hell bent on taking everyone along for the ride....

darling you have nothing to exchange or debate....you and your ilk are intellectually incapable of honest debate and your moral compass long abandoned enables you to lie, lie about your lies and then lie some more....now some might hold out hope that you would stumble on a moment of clarity or intellectual sobriety but of course that is impossible because you and yours are just plain stuck on stupid....from social security to affirmative action presidents, every policy and causes the left supports and promotes is a time tested and proven disaster....still you persist....delusional, destructive and hell bent on taking everyone along for the ride....

LMAO

Oopsies!

Right said "96% of blacks voted for him..."

Was that 96% of blacks who actually voted or 96% of blacks in the United States?

There are roughly over 43 million African Americans in the United States, I doubt all 96% of them voted for Obama.

Was that 96% of blacks who actually voted or 96% of blacks in the United States?

There are roughly over 43 million African Americans in the United States, I doubt all 96% of them voted for Obama.
I'm pretty sure at least some of them would be unable to vote, for instance because of age. And all voting really means is that you've picked a guy you can tolerate more than the other.

Well it has to be the former, no demographic group votes in such huge numbers.

96% of black voters. It was up to 100% in some precincts, with more voting than were registered...

I'm pretty sure at least some of them would be unable to vote, for instance because of age. And all voting really means is that you've picked a guy you can tolerate more than the other.

You missed the point. Whenever statistics on demographics are calculated, those statistics are based upon participants then calculated such as using mean median and mode standard deviation etc. So yea, you can say 96% of black voted for Obama but you can only count participating African-Americans, not to mention you must also consider outliers such as felons, African-Americans under voter age, those that intentionally did not vote etc..... So its actually 96% of participating African-Americans not a majorty of African-Americans population wise. You see, when you take statistics in college you'd realize that, besides it wasn't participating blacks that shaped the voting outcome it was participating hispanics which is a larger demographic than African-Americans. So perhaps you may wanna target them.

Yes, I agree: 96% of participating African-Americans.

So my question is of the 43 million plus blacks what was the percentage of participating black voters compared to white and hispanic? I gurantee black participating voters in total are the least

Can someone confirm that Grumpy was, indeed, the dreaded dancer of icy surfaces, and that's why its account is now banned?

And the Permabanned bitch was allowed free reign over the entire board for nearly 10 days while our DO NOTHING MODS sat on their thumbs doing NOTHING.

Back